Hospitals and Sleep

I turn around in my bed and reach my hand out for Stiles but when I open my eyes I see that he's no longer there

I turn around in my bed and reach my hand out for Stiles but when I open my eyes I see that he's no longer there. My eyebrows furrow as I yawn and sit up, rubbing my eyes. I close my eyes and open my mind, searching the darkness for hope or light. The darkness was like an ocean in the middle of the pacific and I could never see what's below me and what could snatch me away at any second. I sigh and open my eyes before running my hand through my curls and shaking my head. Where are you guys? My phone started to ring and I groan dropping my head on the pillow and reaching out. I balance my phone on my ear and close my eyes.

"Jas, c-can you come meet me?" I hear my boyfriend whisper through the voice with sadness filled in his voice.

"What's wrong baby? Are you ok? Are you safe cause if not then I will rip them to piec-" I start while jumping out of bed and getting ready hearing him laugh through the phone.

"I'm ok baby you don't need to cause an earthquake. I j-just need you."

"Ok hun, I'm nearly ready. I will be one second and where did you go this morning?" I ask him and hear him take in a breath. I know he only does this when he's confused. I can imagine his cute little face now.

"What do you mean?" He asks me and I hear his jeep stop.

"Well we came home after finding the stuff at school. We went to sleep and when I woke up, you weren't there and I didn't get my morning kiss before school." I whined down the phone with a small little smile.

"As cute as that is, I can't remember W-waking up. I don't remember how I g-got to school. O-oh god! I'm turning into a wacko maniac!" I hear him panic. I look out the window now completely ready and see the blue jeep sitting on my empty driveway while it cradled my crying boyfriend. I run down the stairs and out the door, instantly ripping open the jeep door. I grab my boyfriends face in my hands and search his honey coloured eyes. He starts taking in his breaths harshly while searching my face like it was a puzzle.

"Sti, baby, listen to me. Count your fingers. Look," I say lifting his hands up to his face. I see his hands clutching to the Asguardian hero chain that I had gotten him. I unwrap his fingers and look back in his eyes kissing each finger after he counts them out loud. When his breathing comes to a more steady pace he sees my watery eyes, blinking away the tears. The sky started to cry rain and spattering on the floor.

"I'm okay, I promise you." He says bringing my head into the crook of his neck and bringing me so I'm curled up on his lap. I give it a light kiss on his neck and look up so I'm face to face with him again.

"I'm so worried about you. I love you and it kills me to watch you break down like this." I say to him while he plants my face with small kisses and brushes back my hair. He leans back and has a small smile plastered on his face.

"Awe you have a crush on meeee!" He says in a childlike manner making me laugh and roll my eyes. He always makes me the happiest person in the darkest times.