Currents

"Brother it was the most horrible thing

"Brother it was the most horrible thing. It felt so real." I whisper as Loki has his arms wrapped around me. He pulls me back and gives me a mischievous smile.

"Well thank Odin that mortal was there," he says. I roll my eyes and start to blush thinking of the awkward brown haired boy. I just shrug my shoulders at him.

"What's this I hear about a boy!" Thor shouts through the room, his voice echoing around the golden walls. I stand up from my seat and quickly gather my things along with a souvenir for Stiles. I giggle a bit and point towards the door.

"I would love to chat but I have to get to school." I say walking past Loki and towards the realm portal key. Before I go I turn around and give them both a massive hug and kissed their cheeks.

"Tell that boy of yours that if he hurts you, I will crush him with mjolnir!" He whispers in my ear. I just nudge his shoulder.

"He's not my boy!" I say walking away and waving at them. They stand behind me grinning as the multicoloured magic surrounds me.
"Farewell brothers!"

"I'm worried about her brother." Loki whispers to his brother.

"Me too brother but she's stronger then the both of us and she seems happy." He says back as they watch their sister disappear.

—at school—
"Hi guys," I say standing in-front of Stiles,Lydia and Cora. Stiles lets out a large frightened scream. He stops and then looks back at me and gives me an awkward smile.

"Sorry I thought you were a spirit called by Lydia!" He says pointing towards the ouigi board which makes me furrow and drag my fingers on the wooden board.

"Why who are you guys looking for?" I say looking at Lydia.

"Scott's boss went missing and now they think that I'm going to magically find a way to find him." She says giving Stiles a small glare. I giggle a little and turn to Cora lifting a hand to say hi. She returns it with a small nod.

"So I leave for one night and someone just goes missing? Brilliant." I say sitting down. Stiles puts a hand on my shoulder making me sigh and look up at him.

"Maybe ur like the angel of Beacon Hills," he whispers and I giggle. I look back at Lydia and pick up my sketch book from my bag and hand it to her with my pencil offering her a smile.

"When we had prophets in Asgard they would usually sketch out locations,people or things." I say as Lydia starts to draw. We all watch her closely as she sketches and I feel Stiles body behind mine whilst he looks. I smile a little before looking back at the sketch book.

"What is that?" Stiles asks.

"A tree." She states whilst sketching. Stiles furrows his eyes and starts to move around his hands like he usually does. I just pat his chest and rip the paper putting it in my pocket knowing it could be useful later.