Young Derek

I make my way through the halls of school, filled with a fake confidence that Thor and Loki insisted I would have

I make my way through the halls of school, filled with a fake confidence that Thor and Loki insisted I would have. My smile is visible on my face and my curls bounce with each step. My footsteps click in my heels and I lift my sun glasses from my hair and onto the bridge of my nose. My pink thick lips are coated in a gloss which I rub together when I see Scott and him. Stiles starts moving towards me with his hand out trying to stop my strut.

"Jas please let me explain." He says to me, making me give him a quick smile while lifting my finger to stop his talking and turn away from him so I can look at Scott. I take off my glasses and give him a hug which he returns while squeezing me tight.

"You okay?" He whispers which I nod at and he kisses my cheek. I give him a big smile and turn my head to the other one and give him a dirty look and the a smile.

"Bye Scott and remember I'm coming round after school so you can explain everything that I missed due to a certain dick." I state with a venomous tone. I hated being like this but it was a little funny to see the look on Stiles's face. I walk away with a small mischievous grin and sway my hips winking at someone who passed me. I pass by Malia and Kira and scoff. God I need to stop hanging out with Loki so much.

I walk into my lesson and sit down brushing my curls over my shoulder and taking off my sunglasses. When they all start piling in I watch as Stiles sits in the seat beside mine. I ignore his presence and take out my mirror and lipgloss, slowly wiping it across my lips watching as Stiles nearly falls off his desk watching me. I put down my mirror and lean over to put my mirror back in my bag giving him a clear shot down my dress which makes me smirk. I hear the boy let out a frustrated moan and I turn back to the front not looking at him once, ever though I could feel the frustrated stare from the boy next to me.

"It might surprise you that many famous leaders have endured many losses. One you would recognise from last nights evening had failed in business, had a massive meltdown, lost in Congress and also lost as Vice President. However he was finally elected as one of the greatest Presidents that this country's ever seen." Our history teacher asks making most of the students including myself lift there arms into the air. We watch as the teacher searches for his victim to put the question on.
"Malia?" He asks.

I turn around and watch as she messes around with her highlighters and searches through her books. I laugh under my breath and turn back around looking past Stiles and to Scott.

"I guess we were both busy last night." I say to him giving a hinting wink and make sure Stiles could hear my words. Scott can obviously tell I'm teasing because of my heartbeat but he also knows that I was to heartbroken to do anything. To heartbroken to see anyone else.

"Y-You were busy l-last night? W-with who?" Stiles stutters sitting up and leaning on his table staring at me. I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears, his face red and full of jealousy. He shouldn't be jealous when he already has two girls.