Save Us

"Will she actually come down here and slash our throats?" Melissa asks the Sheriff

"No she'll come down and strangle us with a garrotte and then slash our throats," he laughs.

"We love the optimism," I say sarcasm filling my words. I smile at them. It's been about 23 hours that all four of us have been down here. A lot longer for me and Stiles's dad though. I have kept the thunder going for a while now. The dirt starts to fall. Wait dirt? I have the vines come from the ground and go to my chains. The thorns go into the locks and swivel as I hear it click.

"Yes!" I squeal as I undo the chains around my hands and make them go to my feet and do the same. I jump up and run towards the parents and let the vines run over them and unlock the chains. As soon as Melissa s untied she hugs me tightly which I immediately hug her back. I tell everyone to step back as my eyes start to make the lightning drop on the ceiling and for vines to come out of the ground as if to tell us we here. However as I try the ground starts caving in. I lift my hands up with my powers as Allison and Issac come in.

"Everyone get out! I can't hold the dirt for long before we're buried alive!" I say other corners start to fall but I manage to hold it up with my powers but it feels like a thumb putting pressure on me.

"Jas what about you?" Allie asks but I just smile and open my eyes to show their magnificent glow. The golden orbs shining brighter as it starts to fall. I lift my other hand and start to calm the storm. The winds and thunder start to lighten as I carry on holding up the dirt. Everyone starts to leave whilst I stay there and try to figure my way out myself. A bat holds up the ceiling. I look to my left and see Stiles next to me. My eyes water and I let out a smile, my hands still glowing and using my power to hold it up. However the storm stops and the pressure stops on me. I fall to the ground and start to lose consciousness again, god I just need a burger right now.

"Hey baby, stay with me ok." Stiles says lifting my head to his. I open my eyes a little and see him and his hands on my face. I give him a small smile, just like my mother taught me.
"What did she do to you? Come on baby stay with me, you promised."

"Did you kiss Lydia?" I whisper to him whilst placing my hand on his cheek. He looks shocker and shakes his head.

"Why would you think that? I can only love you, only you." He says and then he kisses my lips, I kiss him back weakly knowing that in a few minutes I will be out.

"I love you," I whisper to him and then I smile and look into his eyes.

"I love you too, so so much." He says as he watches my eyes close and a golden light comes from the sky and lifts my body into the sky. I smile as I feel the Asguardian beam on my skin. My eyes close and already feel my strength return as I am lifted through the universe.

—a day later—

"Loki, Thor I promise you I'm ok! I really wanna go back and go to school!" I say whilst brushing through my hair and looking in the mirror to see my cuts were gone.