Party Time

I bounce into the party with my hand in the air, ready to have a great time

I bounce into the party with my hand in the air, ready to have a great time. My curls bounce as I search the crowd for anyone I knew. I see Danny and on my way over to him grab a drink. He smiles down at me and gives me a tight hug and starts talking but I can't hear him. He leans forward.

"You need some paint on you!" He smiles and drags me over to a girl in the corner. She smiles at me as she starts to gather the paint up and I stop bouncing to the beat of the music and give her a big smile which she returns.

"Face or Body?" She asks me but before I can answer Danny rips off my jacket and leaves me in my cute top. I gasp with a small laugh following before giving Danny a little nudge. The girl moves the hair off my shoulders before she starts painting designs on my chest, arms and face. I just stand and watch while Danny lifts a cup to my mouth. When the girl is done I turn to Danny and he gives me a nod.

"You make me question if I'm gay!" He shouts, I let out a big laugh and start to bounce to the beat. I look back at the girl who painted me before Danny can drag me away.

"Thankyouuuuuu!"

We start to head to the dance floor and he dance against each other and sing to the lyrics loudly. I swivel my hips and run my hands through my curls and as I jump around in a circle I see my friends and boyfriend walk into the party. I turn and see Danny has gone so I make my way through the crowd giving a few people some hellos and grabbing some more drinks. Scott smiles and gives wide eyes when he sees me walking towards them, I give Kira a wave and finally make it behind Stiles. I tap his shoulder and lean up so my mouths near his ear.

"We gonna dance lover boy?" I whisper and watch as he turns around and his eyes roam his body. I watch him gulp and nod his head. I lean up and kiss his cheek leaving a mark before grabbing his hand and dragging him into the crowd. He trails behind me until I meet a stop and he turns me around so I'm pressed up against him. I look up at him through my lashes and give him an evil smile when I hear 'maneater' play loudly through the room. I run my hand down Stiles chest and start to swivel my hips to the beat.

"W-wow," he gasp which makes me giggle and I feel his hands place themselves on my hips. We both start to jump and dance to the music but after a few seconds we start to dance like crazy people. He pulls me out and then twirls me back into his arms. When the song finishes I look up at him and pout. He leans down and kisses me while running his hands through my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and lift up onto my toes to get closer to him. I pull back slowly taking his lip with it before smiling at his now upset face. I kiss his jaw leaving lipstick marks that now were on his cheek, lips, jaw and neck.

"Can I paint you?" I shout to him and watch his eyebrows lift. He nods quickly and I drag him to a table that has a paintbrush and paint on it. I dip the paint and when he turns around watch as it splatter onto his face. His eyes are closed as I laugh and he picks me up and makes me laugh more. He puts his hand in the paint and put them on either side of my face making me squeal. I lean back and grab more paint and running it from the top of his face to the top of his shirt.