The Little Voice

Y/N: Where did you put it, you she devil?!

Widow: I ain't talking, twerp!

Viv walked into the living room to find the couch flipped upside down and several of the pillows thrown around the room. Standing in the middle was you and Widow, both holding knives to each other.

Widow: Just put the knife down, you little shit.

Y/N: Fuck you, mommy milkers!

Viv: What is happening?

Y/N: Widow changed the channel to Keeping up with the Kardashians and refuses to give me the remote.

Widow: I'm tired of watching those old movies.

Viv watched as you both circled each other. You both looked like feral animals.

The elevator opened and Sam walked in with Miles and Kamala. They noticed the scene before them and froze.

Kamala: What the heck is going on?

Y/N: I don't want to hurt you, Widow.

Widow: I do!

She threw her knife which landed in your shoulder. Everyone screamed as they looked at the knife that was now stabbed into your shoulder.

Y/N: WHY?!

Widow: It was just an instinct!

Miles: Oh my god!

You all contiued to scream as you pulled the knife out and looked at it.

Y/N: AHHHHHHH!

Widow: AHHHHHHHH!

Sam/Kamala/Miles: AHHHHHHHH!

Viv: ahhhhhhh.
-------------
Y/N: You're a horrible caretaker.

Widow: I never claimed to be a good one.

You were now sitting on the couch beside the others. While Riri and Danny didn't have to witness the horrors of Widow stabbing you, they did hear about it from Viv who had recorded the entire thing.

Y/N: Whatever.

Widow: Now, if you're done moping around...

Y/N: You stabbed me!

Widow: We have important manner to discuss. As some of you may know, shadowing day is coming up.

Danny: Shadowing day? Could someone explain?

Viv: Avenger shadowing day is a day where the members of the Program shadow an Avenger for a day.

Widow: So in other words, you all will be following around one of the Avengers for a day to see how things are done by the professionals.

Y/N: Will they stab me?

Widow: I'm going to do it again if you keep bringing it up.

You just crossed your arms and mumbled to yourself. Widow dismissed you all and headed to the kitchen. That just left you all there to discuss among yourselves.

Danny: I wonder who I'll be paired with.

Sam just had a love struck face as he imagined the possibilities.

Sam: I hope I get Wanda. That would be awesome.

Riri: The Scarlet Witch? Why?

Sam: I can think of two very nice reasons.

The girls watched as the guys all suddenly had red faces as they imagined Wanda in their heads.

Wanda: My dear Y/N~