Two Wandas

So, things were getting little crazy at the Program Tower.

Y/N: Ahhhhhh!

You ducked under a tentacle and sliced at it with your claws. It dissapered back into the book it emerged from and you slammed it closed before you threw it into the empty room. The door then closed on its own.

Y/N: Why?!

Venom: Are all sssspell booksss thisss dangeroussss? And kinky?

What was it you were doing? Well, you were helping Wanda move into the tower.

But, author, I hear you ask, Wanda isn't a member of the Program. She's 21!

And, yes, she is. But you see, there was a bit of a loophole in this situation. You see, dear reader, magic is a weird thing. So weird, in fact, that there was now a younger Wanda, who was your age, that was joining the team.

Wanda: Thank you again for helping me move in.......my darling~

The young Wanda kissed your cheek and you stood there trying to wrap your head around the situation.

Y/N: How? How did things end up like this?

Well, let's see.

Monster:
Year 1

Let's take this back to Wanda's place just after you pulled away the second layer off of her. When you found a naked girl in the middle of living room, and when you realized it was someone who looked almost exactly like Wanda.

Well, as it turns out....

Wanda: That's...me.

You looked at the girl then back at Wanda. Then back at the girl.

Y/N: How? Wait, what? How is that you? You're you.

Wanda: Yes. I am.

You looked back at the unconscious girl before your thoughts kicked into overdrive. First, you needed to cover her with something. You noticed a blanket on the couch and quickly grabbed it before you dropped it over the younger girl.

Wanda: How, peculiar. This hasn't happened before.

Y/N: Uh, newbie in magic here. Care to explain?

Venom: Pleassse? I'm lossst too. And that sssayss a lot sssince there'sss a naked girl involved.

Wanda kneeled down and brushed some hair out of the girl's face.

Wanda: It appears that this second layer I felt, back when we fought the demon, was my magical essence.

You looked at the girl again.

Y/N: Wait, so, this girl is...your magical essence?

Wanda: In a way. I suppose you could say she is the physical embossed of my magical power. If that makes sense.

You shook your head.

Y/N: No. None of this makes sense. Why would any of this make sense to me?! What did I do?!

Wanda lead you to the couch and sat you down. She then sighed.

Wanda: Y/N, what you did was you took my magic and made it into a physical form. I'm not powerless, I still have my essence. But that second layer was what that demon had pulled out of me. And you finished the job. So, yes. There are two of me, but we are also separate.