The Ten Rings Arc #7

Program: Monster, Ironheart, Nova, Spiderman, Ms. Marvel, Viv, Gwenpool, Wasp, Patriot, Wiccan, Hulking, Stature, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Polaris, Magik, Scarlet Witch

Avengers: Black Widow

Monster:
Year 1

Widow swung her staff down upon a Hydra Soldier who dropped to the ground before she hit an AIM soldier trying to sneak up on her. The battlefield seemed to be even now. At least they were making progress.

Doom: Your efforts will be for nothing.

Widow looked up in time to see Doom flying over the battlefield, glowing like an angelic figure. On his hands were the mystical rings which were all activated.

The Ten Ring members stopped and looked up at their leader as he descended from the sky.

Doom: Kneel before your new ruler. Before the Mandarin!

AIM and Hydra soldiers kneeled down without protest as did the Ten Ring members. The heroes stopped confused as Doom lifted his hand.

Doom: I said to bow.

Wakanda Soldier: We only bow to our king!

The soldiers yelled in agreement as the Program used the chance to regroup.

Laura: What is this?

Riri: I think he did what he was trying to do. You guys can feel that energy too, right?

Billy: Mystical energy. It's powerful.

Danny: Too powerful. We need to take him down before he can do anything.

Doom looked at all the soldiers still standing before he sighed and reached his hand out.

Doom: Very well.

Suddenly, a massive wave of energy was fired form his hand that wiped out a large chunk of the area, AIM, Hydra, and Wakandan soldiers alike. Everyone recoiled in response to the power.

Doom: Bow!

Y/N: You talk too much.

Doom turned around just as he was suddenly hit by something powerful enough to send him flying across the battlefield. Everyone looked to where he was standing but found nothing.

Then they looked up.

You were hovering there, a brilliant flame like energy surrounding your body. Your left eye was that gliching purple but you didn't feel like you were out of control. You felt powerful.

Doom: H-How?! How are you here?!

Y/N: You're an idiot, that's how. You threw me into the Wellspring of Power.

Doom: I took your power!

Y/N: You took the Wellspring's power. You'll never have my power. It's not yours to take.

You slowly landed on the ground as the flame slightly died down so that it wasn't hurting anyone around you. During this time, Monica decided to count her losses and ducked away to escape. So did Abomination.