The Ten Rings Arc #2

Program: Monster, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Viv, Polaris, Spider-Man, Iron Fist

Avengers: Black Widow, Wasp (Janet)

Monster:
Year 1

Nadia was a simple girl by most standards. She loved science and people. But fun fact, her favorite animal was actually bumble bees. Ironic, isn't it?

That's why you weren't really surpised to find Nadia still asleep in her room dressed in a bumble bee night gown. She was on the floor, surrounded by notebooks, after a long night of studying for a history test.

She was even hugging a cute little alligator pillow.

Venom: Sssshe lookss ssso peaceful.

Y/N: Yeah. You almost don't want to disturb her.

You stood there for a moment before you walked over and gently kicked her leg.

Y/N: Time to wake up!

Nadia groaned and rolled over.

Nadia: Five more minutes.

Y/N: Nah uh. You said, specifically, "I will ask for five more minutes, but if I'm not up before you leave, I'll sleep til noon".

Nadia rolled back over and looked at you with a half opened eye.

Nadia: I said that?

Y/N: Yeah. You also said "upmost importance" like, twelve times. Now get up and put some pants on. We have to go to school and help Quentin set up the new projector.

Nadia let out a yawn and got up off the floor. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she was starting to get bags under her eyes.

Nadia: Nighttime Nadia is Morning time Nadia's worst enemy. One day, we shall face each other in a battle to the death. Until then, I need my....

Y/N: Trimethylxanthine?

You held out a mug of coffee towards her which made her smile. She took the mug and drank from it happily.

Nadia: Ah~ that's the good stuff.

You just leaned against the wall and drank the tea that Danny had gotten you earlier when he stopped by the tower. Widow needed to check his head to make sure he was good to go on missions. He was.

Nadia: Y/N, do you ever think about how coffee works by tricking your mind into being unable to recognize a chemical that it created?

Venom: Doesss anyone?

Y/N: Uh, no. No one does. Nice cup, by the way. Viv's idea?

Nadia held up her mug which read "World's Greatest Great Aunt".

Nadia: Yep!

You rolled your eyes and headed out.

Y/N: Me and Wanda are leaving in 10.