Fist Bros 2: The Return of the Fist

You sat at the table and looked at all the members of the Program.

Sam.

Danny.

Miles.

Riri.

Gwen.

Wanda.

Viv.

Nadia.

Felicia.

Kamala.

Now, there was a slight problem there. There were now 7 girls to the four boys on the team.

And 5 of them were fighting for your affection.

Y/N: That's it. Venom, call the council.

Venom appeared on your shoulder and took a deep breath.

Venom: FISSSSSSST BROSSSSSSSS, UNITE!

Fist Bros: OIIIIIIIIII!

The girls watched as the four of you dashed to the corner at unbelievable speeds. You huddled together and you cleared your throat.

Y/N: Thank you all for attending this meeting.

Danny: You've summoned us. What is the issue.

Y/N: The issue is the same one we had tried to bring up in the last meeting before we started talking about how I was going to lose my virginity.

Sam: How did that go, by the way?

You looked at him for a moment.

Y/N: I'm still pure. But now we have a Wanda. Which brings me to the issue at hand. We're vastly outnumbered 7 to 4 again. Oh, uh, 8 to 4. That's a 2:1 ratio, boys.

Miles: That is rough. But, I do have some good news.

Good news? You liked good news. So much better than bad news. Miles shot out a web and pulled a news paper over to him. He then held it for you and the others to see it.

It was a picture of four heroes saving civilians from a burning building. But the kicker was, they were all boys. The headline read, The Young Avengers.

Sam: Who the hell are the Young Avengers? Aren't we the Young Avengers? That's the whole point of this Program!

Miles: Well, I guess these guys showed up at a fire last night in Midtown. They rescued over a dozen people.

Danny read the paper.

Danny: So, Thor Junior has lightning powers, Iron Kid's armor is more advance than Starks, Teen-Hulk was very polite, and Lieutenant America was bossy.

Sam crossed his arms.

Sam: Sounds like they're just some super powered fan boys.

Venom: Aren't you all jusssst sssuper powered fan boyssss?

Sam: Shut it, parasite.

Venom got in Sam's face.

Venom: Call me parasssite again and I'll tear your lungss out while you sssleep.

You pulled Venom back and stuffed him into your shirt.

Miles: Well, if that is the case, then we should investigate.

You looked at the paper for a moment as well before you heard the sound of thrusters outside. Everyone looked up to see Iron Man land on the balcony while holding Cap. The two opened the door and walked in.