The Iron Arc #1

The Monster's allies continued to grow with the Witch's addition to the team. However, the Monster began to feel himself start to suffocate with the crowding tower and longed for a release.

Desperate for air, the Monster found himself joining the Inventor to her lab in the land of Massachusetts.

Of course, trouble found a way to the Monster, one way or another.

Monster:
Year 1

Sam: So, let me get this right. There's now two Wandas in this world, and one of them is our age and will do whatever you say?

Y/N: Mmmmmm....yep.

Sam: You lucky son of a bitch.

You just ate your cereal while everyone either sat on the couch or at the table with you. By that I mean the guys were sitting at the table and the girls were on the couch talking about whatever it is girls talk about.

Miles: I mean, that sounds....cool?

Y/N: Not really.

Miles: Uh, also, why are you eating your cereal with a frok?

Y/N: To spite spoons. Team fork for life.

Venom: I made ssshirtsss.

The meeting had just ended and Widow was now in the kitchen but it was still early so eveeyone decided to stay for breakfast. Or, to just hang out before they had to go back to their responsibilities. Just normal teens being normal, you guessed.

Danny: You don't seem very excited about this new prospect.

Y/N: To be honest, it's weird. Like, really weird.

Sam was going to retort, but he found that he wasn't able to. He scratched his chin before he rested his head on his hand.

Sam: I get it.

You all looked at him.

Miles: You do?

Sam shrugged.

Sam: Yeah. I mean, this whole thing is just strange and kinda came out of the blue. For as much as I talk about cute girls, I would be intimidated by this.

Wait, was Sam being honest with his feelings? What the hell?

Either way, it was nice to have someone who could understand your feelings on the situation. Besides, the guys were way out numbered now. You seriously needed to find a new guy soon.

You suddenly felt something on your cheek followed by the smell of lavender.

Wanda: Hello, darling~

Wanda smiled as she walked to the sink to wash her bowl. And just like that, all eyes were on you.

The guys due to jealousy.

The girls due to jealousy.

Kamala due to her new ship.

And Riri due to unamusement.

You just let your face fall into your cereal out of embarrassment.