Monster/X-Men #1

Elise Storm. That was your mother's name. She was buried at Xavier's School for the Gifted. She was an X-Men.

You slowly opened your eyes to the morning light that poured through the crack of your blinds. It was still early. You could tell without having to even look at the clock. It was quiet. Extremely quiet. Everyone must still be asleep.

You then felt something shift next to you, followed by someone's breath on your shoulder.

You looked down and found Wanda still asleep with her head on your chest and her arm holding onto your shoulder.

Oh.

Oh.

Right. That happened last night.

Her hair was a bit of a mess but she still looked absolutely beautiful as she slept. She seemed so peaceful.

Wanda: Darling~

Your cheeks grew a bit red as you recalled everything from the night before.

Venom: Morning, kid. What did I missswhatthehellissshappeninghere?!

Y/N: Uh.......morning.

Venom: Isss that Wanda? Did you bang Wanda?! How wassss it? Waasss it awesssome? I bet it wassss. Detailsss, kid. Detailsss.

Where could you even begin? Yeah, it was awesome. Unlike anything you had experienced before. Plus that thing she did with her magic was....yeah, you weren't going to tell Venom all of that.

Venom: Tell me!

You ignored him as Wanda began to stir awake. You watched as she pushed herself up so that she was on her knees rubbing the sleep from her eyes. You also watched as the blanket fell off her.

Venom: wooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH! You lucky sssson of a bitch!

Y/N: Uh...

Wanda looked down at you and noticed your bright red face. She smirked as she leaned down and kissed your cheek.

Wanda: Good morning, darling~

Y/N: G-Good morning. Uh, did you...sleep well?

Wanda smiled a bit more as you sat up the best you could.

Wanda: Of course. Did you?

Y/N: Yeah. I mean, how could I not? Heh.

Venom: Wisssh you weren't sssso fucking awkward, bud.

Wanda wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you into a kiss which made your eyes grow wide and your face turn even more red. Venom just cheered you on.

Oh, that's her tounge.

Wanda pulled away while you just sat there like the awkward kid you were.

Wanda: Now, what should we do? No one will be awake for a while.

Y/N: Uh...well.....I....I wouldn't mind if we...did what we did...again?

Wanda just laughed to herself as she placed a hand on your chest and gently pushed you back on the bed.

Wanda: Very well.

Venom: YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Monster:
Year 1

You laid on your stomach and watched as Wanda sat in the edge of the bed where she was putting her bra on.

Being a super hero was awesome.