chapter 3

Chapter 3

 When they got to her house she walked next door to give Tracie her homework. Tracie mom answered the door. She said thank you to her for getting Anastasia for Tracie  homework. She told her you welcome and asked if Tracie was feeling better. Tracie mom told her she should be okay to go back Monday we want to make shore she is better. Okay Anastasia said okay and said she would bring  Tracie work from Friday as well. She said bye and walked back home to meet jay her door. Anastasia open the and saw a note that said.

                   Anastasia,

      Ami is staying at a friend's. Dad and I are working late. Money on the refrigerator to order out.

                                    Love,    

                                        Mom

      Anastasia asked jay did he want something to eat or drink. He told no thank you. So she got her something to drink and they went upstairs too her room. So can you tell me about yourself. I mean you know a lot about me but I know nothing about you. She said, well what would you like to know about me? He asked, well let's see you already know I am a vampire. So let see, my mom and dad are died! Oh I am sorry to hear that. I did not want to bring up a sad subject. It's okay! They died a long time ago! Oh okay how long ago did they die? If  you don't mind me asking? Anastasia replied. Jay paused for a long time then said I am not going to tell you about that at this time. I want to get you know you a lot more before I tell you that, but I will tell you.

          Okay then tell me whatever you want me to know. She said.

Okay and I promise that I will tell you when you are 18. Then he asked her how she felt about being kissed. I do not mind about being kissed. Why do you ask? She said. At that that moment Jay leans and kiss her. She was shocked. She did not know what to do. She started to kiss him back. The next thing she then was making out on her bed. Jay started to put his hand up her shirt, when he heard the front door open. Her mom and dad was home from work. She looked at the clock and saw it was 9:30 pm. Jay and Anastasia got up off the bed and went down stairs. Anastasia said hi to her mom and dad. She introduced Jay to her mom and dad, they said nice too meet you. Jay asked Anastasia mom and dad if he could take her out to dinner, and then maybe a movie tonight. Her mom and dad said yes!

          Let me go upstairs and change. Anastasia said,

          Okay! Jay said,

          Anastasia  when in her room she change in to a short light blue dress, and her white high heels. Then she went back down stairs and she and Jay went out to his car. When they got out to his car he told her that she looked nice. She said thank you! So where are we going tonight. When they got in the car and started to drive off  Jay told her that he wanted to more than just kiss her. I want to do more than just kiss to, but I want to get too know you more before we do anything more than kissing. That is fine he told her, but he would like to kiss her some more he told her. Then before she could say anything to him, he lent in and he started to kiss him. As he kissed her he pulls her up over to him and start kiss her all over her neck. Then he unzipped the back of her dress to put his on her now bear back. Anastasia new that she should stop Jay but did not want him to stop at the same-time. Then just as she was getting in to kissing him he cell phone rings and it was Tracie.

          She wanted to know what she was doing. Anastasia told her that she was out with Jay. And that he had asked her to be his girlfriend and her said yes to him. Oh she was hoping that you could come over but never mind. Oh if you want me to stop by Saturday and have a girl's day we can Anastasia told her. Tracie told her that would be great and she can tell her about Jay asking her out. Okay I will see you Saturday Anastasia told her. They said there good byes and hung up the phone and looked at Jay. That was Tracie she want me to come over Saturday. If that is okay with you she said. That is fine Jay told her. He asked her if she wanted him to take him home. She told no not right now. Then she started kissing him again, she started to pull down the top of her dress to expose  her bra to him. But Jay stopped her and told her we should stop. He told her to pull her top back up and he zipped him backup. She told him okay and asked him why he stopped her? We should wait to do that. We have plenty of time to do that he told her. Okay she said.

             Then she asked him if they could go and get something to eat. He smiles and told yes. So they drove to a burger joint and  he got a chess burger, fries and a drink for her. She asked him if he wanted something to eat. He told her told her no he was not hungry. But she should go and eat. After she was done he took her back to her house and gave her a goodnight kiss. I will see you tomorrow morning. Okay he said and drove off down the road. Anastasia went in to the house told her parents goodnight and went up to get ready for bed. She got undressed and got in to the shower. When she was done she got her Pj on and got in to bed for the night.