A TRIP WITH VAMPIRE

NOT EDITED

Chapter 9

Okay! Anastasia said.

Jay then leans in and kiss hher lips. W should get back to the cabin too get change and maybe meet up with are friends at the camp fire. Jay said.

Okay but can we have sex in the shower. Anasatasia said.

Jay smiles and said. Yea we can do that. Then he takes her hand and they walk back to the cabin.

When the got back to the cabin Anastasia asked. So what are we going to do tonight.

I was thinking we could stay In tonight an watch a movie. Jay said.

Okay! But waht about Mai, Noah, Alex and clover? Anastasia said.

What about them? Jay said.

Did you want to see your friends tonight.

Not tonight! I just want to be with you baby. Jay said. He then leans in and give her a lite kiss on the lips. Then tells her to go get changed and he will put up then stuff.

Okay! Anastasis said. She then walks in to the bath room to take a quick shower before she put on one of Jay shurts. She was geting when Jay walks in and said. You know you look sexy in my shurts. Anastasia blushs when he told her that. So he walks up to her and wraps his arms around her waist.

Thanks she said.

You welcome! Then said. Whyn don't you go and pick out a movie. Ands I willmake some popcorn. Jay said.

So she goes in to the media room to pick out a movie. Ansatasia picks the move thor put on Just as Jay walks in with the popcorn.

What movie did you pick? Jay asked.

Thor. Anastasia said.

Okay cool! Jay said.

He then take a sett on then next to her. She leans in to him so he wraps his arm around her waist. He gave her a lite kiss on her neck. Anastasia let out a soft moan. When he Jay lips touch her neck. So she moves her neck to the side. Jay then move his hand to he slit and and slips a finger in.Jay Anastasia moans out. Jay move his finger slowly at first then faster and faste. He then add a secend finger. He keep fingering her slit till she screams out. I AM CUMMING.