Chapter 11

chapter 11

They all looked at him her gift and they they all looked at him. The Mia said you most really love her to buy her something like that. I mean you never bout any of you ex grilfriend thing like that. It amost like as if you what her to be your mate. But that would never happen right. Just as Mia said that what little color he had in his face draind out and his eyes when to a char cole. When Mia finely talke she saw Jay and her eyes widen.

Oh my God you want her to be you mate. I never thought I would see the day that Jay Hemlock falls in love. I am happy that you found the wone you want to be with. So Anastasia how do you feel about being Jay's mate. I mean it's a big step to become some ones mate.

Mia said. I want to be with Jay for ever. Its just that I am only 16. I have my hole lift to live. Anastasia said

I under stand that and thats why I tld you its up to you. I love you and I just want too make you happy Jay said.

I know you love me and I love you too Anastasia said. Then leans in and gives him a light kiss on his lips.

When she was done kissing Jay asked so what do you guys want to do tonight? I have to take Anastasia home at midnight tonight. Anstasia looked at him and was about to corrrect him. Then stop she looked at him then realized that he wanted too spend sometime alone with her later that night. and she wanted to be alone with him to. Then Alex said How about I buy the brithday girl a drink?

You do mean a non- Alcohalit one right Jay said?

If that is what she wants then yes. I mean its her brithday Alex said.

Jay is right and and I do not drink I just want a Diet coke. Anastasia said.

Okay if that is what you want and do you want and if you want any thing to eat you can get what ever you want. I mean if you can get Jay to sedle down is good in my book. Alex said Anastasiablushed and smilled when he said that.

Any ways Ethan said. How was your party?

It was fun. I had a pool party. My best friend and have the same birthday so we planed the party together. And Jay helped set it up too. Anstasia said

Oh and dose she know about all of us too. Clover asked. With a look that she that does not trush.

No she does not know about you guys or what you are. I would not do anything to hurt Jay Anatasia said.

But she is your best friend and you tell her everything. I mean why not tell her about us. Asked Clover.

Ever if I wanted to tell her i do not know how to tell her and more importly I would never hurt Jay Anastasia said. Jay makes a smille and pulls her close to him, and gave her a kiss on hher cheak. You know what I want to know what Jay wants to do for her birthday? I mean I know you have too take her home tonight but are you going to take her out tommorrow? asked Noah.

I am but I am not going to talk about it because I want it to be a sprice for her. Jay told him.

Hey Jay its almost 11:30 I thin we should get going. Anastasia said.

Yes you are right Jay said.

So they said there good byes to their friends at the club and went ouy to Jay's car.

Before Anstasia go in to the car she stoped and told Jay to wait. There was a long pause. Where Anstasia finely did speak she said in a very soft voice if I was to because your mate. What would wwe do about the hole baby thing. I mean I want to have your babys but not right now I mean i am only 16. Anstasia said.

I know that and we can wait as long as you want Jay said.

Okay! I will become your mate Anstasia said.

Only if you want too be. I will not going to make you and, I do not want you to do this because of what my friends said Jay told her.

I am not and I want you to make me your mate she told him. When they got to Jay apt. Anstasia setdown on the coach and Jay took a set next to her. So what are we going to do about keeping from having a baby. I mean are you going to keep pulling out when we have sex? She asked Jay.

Or we can use condoms. But that is up too you. Jay said

I do not want you to pull out but I also want to know how it feels when we have you cum in me when we have sex. She told Jay.

Thats all we really can do I mean pill do not work on vampire's. He told her.

Okay so how do we do ths I mean me becoming your mate she said.

It would hurt a lot less if we was having sex Jay said. Before she could say anything he leans in to her and kiss her, and slowly push he toung in to her month. She kiss him back and at the sametime she push him back so she could sit on his lap. He start to pull up her dress. She pulls off his shurt and unzips his pants. When she get then unzip he stand up and let them fall to the floor at the same time she still in he arms with her leg still are round him and take her to the bedroom and take off the rest of their close. He stopped kissing her and wispers in her ear and asked her are you shoure you want to do this?

Yes she said I want to be your mate. with a soft wimper in her ear. Then she sits on his lap letting him slide his hard cock in too her slit so she could start to ride him. As she was him he starts kissing her neck ever so solfly to the point where it made her wimper with plesher. She did not even feel it when he sank his fangs in to her her neck. He olny stop to tell her that he was about cum and wanted to know if she wanted him to pull out. No she told him she did not want him to pull out. She wanted to feel his hot cum in her now very wet slit. He smilles and flips her on her back with out pulling out so he could fuck her faster and harder. As he fuck hard and faster she cryed out in plesher. Please do not stop she tell him I want you tofill me with your cum. He wisher in her ear I will fuck you till i can cum any more. When could not cum no more.

He then looked at the clock and saw it was almost 3AM. He told her that that he had to take her home now. So they got dressed and he took her home he kiss her goodnight. She then she walks into the house and goes to her bed. She was so tired that she do even change in to her PJ. She sheep till noon the next day. When she got up she was sore from all the sex she had with Jay last night.