chapter 18

Chapter 18

Then he push her down on the her on the bed and pulls of her dress. And start to kiss he up and down her body. She moan softy then start to unzip his his pants. We cant do this he wisper in her ear. I do not want you to stop. Please do not stop she told him. She wisper back to him in a half moan. As she pulls his pants down. I am not going to stop. I just want you to know we should stop he tld her. Then he flips her over so that she is bent over the bed. Then with outgiving her any warning he shoved his hard cock deep it to her slit. Anastasia sreams out with mix pain and a lot of pleasure. Are you okay he asked her as he fuck her faster and faster and as hard as he could. I am fine. Please do not stop. You feel so good. She told him.

He fuck her for the for the next two hours not pulling out of her once filling her slit full of his cum. When they was finely done he pulls out of her and full done on the bed next to her. Then he pull her close to so he culd hold her. Anastasia then asked Jay if they could start trying to have a baby next year when she was 17. I would have to think about it he told her. But I am lait. Jay said. As he put his pant back on and zip them up. Anastasia got out of bed still with nothing on and walks over to and kiss him. Then aske dhim why did he tell her that she could come to the club if she could not act like his girl friend. Because I want yout to see how much of a bad guy he really is and why he can not know about you Jay told her.

Okay but I am not going to go thier by myself she told him.

You wont Clover and Alex will go with you Jay said.

I do not think Clover likes me Jay And I do not thinkshe would want to go to the club with me. Anastasia said.

Clover likes you. She just show it differently then most. If she did not like you she would have told me my dad was coing town Jay said.

You know Clover better then me. So I have to trust you Ansatasia said.

But anyways and ready to go go to the club. Jay said. Oh and do not get mad at me if you see me with other girls tonight.

Okay! But why would you be with other girls tonight. she asked him.

Becausae I do not have fallen I love with a human. Let alone not had a baby with you Jay said.

OH! I SEE YOU DO NOT WANT HIM TO KNOW ABOUT ME. Anastasia said. Then walks to the bed and puts back on her close.

I DO WANT HIM TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. BUT HE WOULD NOT UNDER STAND HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. Jay said.

IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD NOT HIDE ME FROM HIM JAY. She told him.

I am not hideing you from him. If I was hiding you from him I would not have told you that you could come. I want you to see him. Thatis why I told you to come to the club tonight Jay said.

Yea! But not go up to you and kiss you. Right! Ansatasia said.

Beleave me I want you to come up and kiss me, but if you do kiss me I would not be able to hold back. I would pull you on top of me, and if I do not you will die. Because he will kill you or at the lest try to kill you Jay said.

Okay Jay but will not promise you that I will not get I will not get mad. Anastasia said.

I promise I will make it up to you! Jay said.

And how will you do that when you can't get away for more then 5 min at at time Ansatasia said.

I iust spent the last two hours fucking you no making love to you and and you tell me will not make it up too Jay said.

I know that but you will not have time after tonight. I will only see you 5 or 10 min at a time out side of school.

I do not want to firght about this right now. Jay said.

Fine but this is not over Ansatasia said.

Okay! But tell me something did it hurt you when we had sex just now? Jay asked her.

No why she asked him.

Because you did not bleed Jay said.

I do not under stand Anstasia said.

Look I got to go. But we will talk about this later. Please come to the club t night. If you do I will give you what you want. Jay said.

Oh and what is that? She asked him.

A baby Jay said.

Then he left before she could say anything to him. It was a hour later when Clover and Alex showed up at Anasrasia door and asked if she was going to go to the club.

I do not know he pretty much told me that he was going to cheat on me thier. Anatsisa said.

He wants to keep his dads eyes off of you. Because his dad will smell his blood in you. Clover told her.

So what that dose not give him the the right to have other girls on him. Ansatasis said.

You do not get it. If Jay's dad smell his blood in you he will know that Jay made you his mate. Clover said.

I do not know what you are talking about (trying to lie to Clover).

You do know I can smell his his blood in you. Yhat and you are a very bad lier when it comes to Jay. And Jay would not do anythng to you. Her loves you. So are you going to go or not Clover asked Anastasia.

Yes! But I still do not like that he will have other girls kissing and hanging all over him Ansatasia said.

I under stand that but do not stop it because his dad will find out. Oh and do not whare something that well get Jay to to look a lot Clover told Ansatasia.

Fine I do not care if he looksat me or not because I am not going to look at him Anastasia said as she walked to her close and put out a short black dress and drak blue pumps. She puts on her close and some makeup on then walks out the door with Clover and Alex to the car.

When they got to the cub walked bac to the table Jay and his dad was sitting already. Anastasia did not even look at him when she set down next t him. She then turn to Clover and start to talk to her. So she would not want to yell at Jay for making her so angery at him. Alex saw how she was so he asked her to dance with him. He then pulls her out to the dance floor before she had a chance to reply to him. No that she was going to say no. She wanted to get as far away as she could. You are dong good Alex told her Thank you she said back to him. But why am I here if he is kissing other girls right in frount of me? I under stand that he not want his dad to know about us, but do not want to see this. She told Alex.

He wanted around him. He missed you and wanted to see tou even if you get mad at him for this. But you should trun around Alex whispered in her ear. When she trun around she saw Jay standing thier he put his arm around her waist and pulls her close to him.

I am sorry that have to hide you. And you see me with other girls but know this I wish it was you on my arm and not them. But for now just having you around me makes me happy jay said.

I know you do and I want to be around you too even if I have to see you with other girls I am just Happy that I am in your arms now Anastasia said.

They stade in each other are a little longer. Then Jay whisper in her ear. I have to get back before to my dad before he thinks something up.

Okay Anastasia told him then she asked she could kiss him first. He smile then crash his lip on to hers. When he breaks the kiss he tells her that he has to go back to the table, but he will try to sneek back in a little willy. Hey wait I am going back to the table too to sit down Anastasia said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

NEXT TO CHAPTER IS UP HOPE YOU LIKE IT.