chapter 9

chapter 9

Then they walked out to Jay's ap door down the steps too his car. I wish i could stay the night with you. She told im. I know i wish you could too. But you have to wait till you are 18. He sais as the put he are round and started the car and drove out of the parking lot of his apt. When they got to Anastasia house Jay walked her to te door and kissd her good bye. Anastasia open the fount door walk in side tell her mom and dad goodnight . Then went up stairs to her rom where Jay was sitting on her bed waiting for her.She walks up to him gives him a kiss tells him she going to take a shower. But she would be right back. He tells her okay and he will wait for her on her bed. When she is done with her shower she asked Jay to help dry her off. When she was dry he picked her up and walk her to her bed and sets her down on it. Then let her get dressesd in to a tanktop and short shorts. She get in to bed and Jey gets in next too her. He then puts his arm around her, so she could lay her head on his chest and falls asleep.

Wheb she wakes up the next morning. She gets up and gets ready for school. When she is about done getting dressed her cell ring. It was Jay telling her that he can't go too school today because it was way to brite for him. But he would come over later that night too see her. She said sadly, then hangs up he cell. So when Tracie came over Anastasia told her that they had to walk to school. Because Jay was out sick today. Tracie said okay. And with that the two of them walked to school.

Nothing really big happend at school. They invited some friends to there pool party. At lunch Anastasia called Jay to see how he was doing and to find out what time he was going to be over. Jay told her that he would be over at 10pm. And that he was going to feed so he would have his stranths for later. She told him okay! And that she would let him go. He said okay and that he loved jer and would see her later tonight. She said I love you too and hung up the phone. Then went to set next too Tracie for lunch. When they was done with lunch they said there goodbyes and walkd to there next class. The rest of the of the day went by very slow for Anastasia because she wanted to see Jay and want to be in his arm.

It was 4 days before there sixteen birthday. So the had a lot of plan do for the part. So Tacie and Anastasia set down after school and plan thw meal for the party. They disded hamburger, hot dogs and pizza what to get to drink lots of pp. When they where done wth that they gave list of what they wanted to there dads and spit up the party. And Anastasia dad got the pop and the pizza, And Tracie dad got the hambugers and hot dogs.

What time should the party start? Tracie said;

How about 6pm so all of are friends and famly can come to the party. Anastasia said' Okay! Tracie said Hey do you think Jay will be at school tomorrow? Tracie asked" I do not know! Anastasia said" I can call and see if he will be at school tomorrow? Okay Tracie said" So Anastasia called Jay to see if he wouldbe at school tomorrow! Jay picked up his cell and said hello to Ansatasia and asked her how was her day was her evning going,and asked if he could stop by later that night? She said her day was good and yea! her day was good. Then she asked him if he was going to be in school tomorrow? Yes he was going to be there and he also asked how the party planing was going? He asked Fine she said. He said he had too go and told her god bye for now and the she would see him later tonight. Okay she said and told him that she loved him and bye back too him. Jay said I love you too. When she got off the phone with Jay. She told Tracie that Jay was going too be at school tomorrow. As the night went no the two girl talked about there party plans. Tracies then looked at the clock and saw it was 9:30 and told Anastasia that she had too go home.

As Tracie left Jay was walking up to the door to Anastasia frount door. He said hi to Tracie and that he would see her tomorrow. Okay she sad . And walk back to her house. Jay then turns and knock on Anastasia door. She opens the door and let Jay in. He gives her a kiss and walks in to the house. She then close the door. he then asked her if she need any help setting up for the party. She said yea and asked him if he could stop by at about 5:30 pm because the party started at 6pm. Jay said okay. Then they walked to the kitcher table and sat down and talked about the party.

The neext four days went by fast for the two girl. when the girls birthday finely came. Tracie come over early that day to get ready for the party. The girls went up to Anastasia room and put on thier swimsute on. Tracie put on her blue lace pattern one on and then wnt down star to finsh setting up the party. At about 5:30 pm Jay come over to help them set up for the party. Jay gives Anastasia a kiss then asked her dad if could help out with the of the hamburgers and hot dogs. Her dad said Yea! Can you put the hot dogs on one grill and the hamburgers on the other. Jay said Yea! He can do that.

When 6pm came around all the girls friends and family started to show up. The two girls had fun swiming and play party games and ate a lot of food. When it came time for them to open gifts Tracie was girls got light blue and Tracie was green, bags and cell phone covers and some other thengs. when she gave Tracie's. When she gave Tracie the gift she got her and she loved it.The Tracie gave her the gift she got for Anastasia. It was aneckled that had a blue stone in it and it said best friends 4 evern it. When they were all done with the gifts they had cake and sang happy birthday and blow out the candlies. After the party was over all the guess had left exsepet Jay. He pulled Anastasia aside and told her that she looked sexy in her swimsute.

Then he stayed and help clean up after the party. When they was done clean Tracie went home so Jay wanted to take Anastasia out and matbe stay the night with him. So Anastasia asked her dad if she could go out and stay thenight with Jay. Her dad told her that she could go out but she could not stay the night with with, but he then said that she could stay out till 3am. She said okay then went and told Jay what her dad said. Jay okay and he told her to keep he swimsute on, bit to put on a short dress on because they are going to the night club tonight. She said okay and when too her on a dress and went back down stair to say goodnight to her mom and dad. Then Jay and Anastasia went out to Jay's car and drove off to the club. On the way to the club Jay told her that he need tostop by hia apt to pick somtething up their. She said okay and jast as they pull up to his apt. He parked on the street and asd her to come in with him. She tells he okay and gets out of the car, walked with Jay up to his apt.