A BABY WITH A VAMPIRE

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I MAY NOT BE POST CHAPTER EVERY WEEK FOR A SHORT TIME. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE MOVING AT THE END OF FEB. SO DO NOT GET MAD IF I DO NOT POST CHAPTER.

********

Chapter 9

When jay pulls up to Anastasia house . She kiss Jay goodbye and start to get out of the car. but before she could Jay pulls her back for another kiss. After he pulls away and tells her to leave you under ware off when you go to bed.

Okay! She said. Then she gets out the car and goes in to the house .

Hi mom and dad. Anastasia said.

hey how was your date. Dad said.

It was good. We watch a movie and he took me out to dinner. Anastasia said. 

That is good. Her dad said.

How was your night? Anastasia said.

Okay! Well i am going to go to bed. Anastasia said.

Okay! Goodnight! Her dad said.

Nite! Anastasia said.

 She then went upstairs to her room. When she gets to her room she unlocks her window and goes take a shower. she grabs her Apple shampoo and wash her hair. She was so busy with her hair that she did not hear Jay come in to the bathroom. She jumped when Jay wrapped his arms around her.

You scared me. Anastasia said.

Sorry! Jay said. Then pulls her into a kiss. At the same time he starts to play with her slit.

Jay! She moans out. Just as he push his finger in to her slit. He finger her Faster and faster.

I want you to cum for me before I fuck you! Jay said. That was all Anastasia need for her to cum on Jay's finger. Jay take to min to pull his finger out of her and quickly his cock in to her slit before she felt the lose of his finger. Oh God. Jay moans out. I love how your cock fill in me. Anastasia said.

And you feel good on my cock. Jay said. And Jay push her back against the shower wall. So he can fuck her a lot harder and faster.

I am going to to cum. Anastasia said.

Then cum baby! Jay said.

When he said that her orgasm rip throw her body. He then starts to fuck her even harder, so her orgasm would last longer. He then cums in her shortly after. He then kiss her lip and pulls his cock out of her. He make shore that Anastasia can stand before he backs away from her. They finish with the shower dry off then go to her bed. They lay down in her bed and Jay pulls her in to her arms.

************************************************

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP.