THE BABY WITH A VIMPIRE

Chapter 8

Anastasia wake up her cell phone ring. She see that it is a text form Tracie.

(T) Hey!

(A) Hello!

(T)h Have you talked to Alex?

(A) No! But I think Jay is talking to him right now. So I will tell you what he said later.

(T) Okay! So what have you been doing?

(A) Not much I just lay in Jay bed. But I need to see what Jay said to Alex and I will tell you later.

(T) Okay talk to you later.

(A) Bye!

(T) Bye!

They got off the phone and Anastasia gets dressed and goes to look for Jay.
-------------------------------

Jay hear Anastasia just as he he and Alex finish talking. So he meets her at the steps.

Yes! But I will tell you about that later. How about we go out for dinner then I will take you home. Jay said.

Okay! Anastasia said. They went to a small dinner by Jay house. Anastasia got a cheeseburger fry and a diet coke. And jay got the same. After they order the food they took a set at a table.

So what did talk to Alex? Anastasia said.

Yeah! I did and he said that he likes her and he think that she is his mate. Jay said.

Wow! Do you think that he is telling you the truth? Anastasia said.

I do not really know. I told him that if he hurts her, I will hurt him. I also told him that we have that have to be with them when they out for now. Jay said.

Okay I will tell Tracie. Anastasia said. She then pulls out her phone to text Tracie.

(A) Alex like you too, but I do not trust him 100% right now so maybe we can double date for now.

(T) Okay! And yeah we can double.

(A) Okay! I will text you in the morning with the time and date.

(T)  Okay! If I do not pick up I am out with my mom.

(A) Okay! Bye and have fun with your mom tomorrow.

So how did she take the news about the whole double date. Jay asked.

Goof and she is looking forward to the date. Anastasia said.

That is good, but for now we should get you home. Jay said.

Okay! Are you going to stay the night? Anastasia said.

I can but I have to feed first, and for you say I can feed from you. I can't if you want to have a baby by me right now. Jay said.

Oh! What time will you be over? Anastasia said.

I will be there at 10pm.

Okay! Anastasia said.

**************************
FOUR UPDATES TWO DAYS IN A ROW!
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP AND I HOPE TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER HERE SOON