chapter 19

Chapter 19

When they got back to the table Jay dad was not thier. When is my dad at asked Jay?

He is at the bart with some girl trying to get a drink Alex said.

A drink huh! Jay said (Alex smile) Thats dad for you Alex said. But sit dowm for a bit. So They set down at the table. Anastasia set in between Jay and Alex. J ay put his hand under the table and slips him hand on her thi. Then slowly moves his up to the bottom of her dress. He was almst to her slit when his dad comes back to the table. Jay quickly moves his from Anastasia. Alex grab her hand to keep her from getting mad. She leand in to Alex And whisper in his ear and told him that she was fine.

Are you shore you are okay he said.

Yes I am shore she told Alex's.

Okay! But if you need anything just nug me and we will g and dance or something Alex said. I will she told him.

Then when Jay garb her and she new she she had to get up and get some air. So Anastasia put on a fake smile and asked Clover could go out side with her to get some air.

Yea! Shore she said with a confused look on her face. When they got out side Clover turn to Anastasia and asked if she was okay.

I am fine. But I had to get away from Jay before she lost it and kissed him.

Why would you have lost it Clover asked her.

He keeps putting his hands on me under the table.I know why he did but it was getting me way to hot, And I did not want to lose it in frount of his dad. She told clover.

Did you want him to put his hands on you Clover asked her.

Yes and I did not want him to stop, but I had to stop it. She told clover.

Why don't you tell that to him your self. He is right behind you. Clover said.
She truned around as was shocked to see Jay was leaning his back ugenst the was.

How long have you been thier she asked him.

Not long! I just wanted to see if you was okay. He told her.

Oh! I am fine she told him.

Do you want me to stop Putting my hand on your leg. Jay asked her.

No but stop putting your hand so close to my slit. or do you want your dad to see how much I mean too you. She asked him.

No but I have to put my hand on you in some way he told her.

And I want you to but my slit. I almost lose it when you did that rto me. She told me.

Okay I will stop put my had thier he told her. The tells Clover that we should go it first so dad dose not think something is with him And Anastasia.

Okay Cover said back to Jay.

Just one more thing he told Clover and Anstasia. Then before they could say asnything back to Jay. He pull Anastasia so her back was aginst his chest. This kiss her neck and whisper in her I want you so badly right now. I can smell how good you blood is. Jay told her.

You can bite me if you want to she told him.

I can't if I drink your blood now my dad will realy smell my blood mixed with your blood Jay told her. But I am going to stop by later to night if you will let me, after all I thought tonight. Jay told her.

Yes but only if you make love to me. She whisper in his ear.

I will make love to the rest of the night till you can not walk the next morning he told her. Then he let her and Clover walk back in to the club first. And they took there set. She set next to Alex And set next to Jay's dad. About 10min later JAy walks back to the table with a trae of drinks for the tableand take his set next to Anastasia. He put his hand on her leg. Anastasia Jumped a little when he put his hand on her leg. But when he grabed her hand and held it under the table, she could not help but look in to Jay's eye. She did not know that to do. She did not ever know that she was holding breath till Alex hand was waving in her face. When she finely took a breath. Everyone was looking and asked hr if she was okay.

I got to go she said. And before anyone could stop her she got up from the and walked out side of the club. When Clover and Alex finely cot up to her they asked her. They asked her if she was oaky?

I can't do this. I have to go. Anastasia told them.

Okay! But why you where doing so well. Clover said

I just can't do this. I can not have Jay lien to his dad and telling him he not have a gilrfriend Anastasia told them.

He doing this to keep you safe. Alex told Anastasia.

But it's still a lie. And I do not want him to lie to anyone because of me she told the them. She was see in to yelling at them that she do not even know Jay walk up behind her. Till he puts his arm around her waist. She turns round inhis arm so fast that Jay amost lost his balance. He pulls her in to a hug so he could comforts her. At the sametime he tells Alex and Clover to go and tell his dad that he had to and take care of something and had to leave.

Do you realy want to do this? I only asked because if you do this because dad will fined out about. Alex asked.

I know I but I cannot hurt Anastasia anymore. I love her. Jay said.

When he was done talking he looked up at Clover and saw a horrified look in her eyes. So Jay truned to where she looking at. And there was his dad staring at him and how he was holding Ansatasia.

___________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP. HOPE YOU LIKE IT*******