chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

She looked at her clock time it was. OMG it 12:00. So she got up , undress and took a hot bath. When she was done Anastasia got dressed and called Tracie to see what she was doing and see f she wanted to come over and hang out. But Tracie did not pick up so she went down stars to get something to eat. When she got down stairs her mom and dad was in the Kitchen eatting lunch. He sleep head her dad said.

Hey dad Anstasia said back to him. As she made her something to eat then sat down at the table.

Yes! We went and met up with some of his friends. Then we watched a movie at his house with his Family and then her brot me home. She did not want to tell them about Jay and her having sex or that he did not have a mom or dad. And she would never tell them that he was a vampire. Where did youguy bmeet up with his friends at Anstasia dad asked. Oh thats all. she told him. When she was done eatting she got up form the table and put her plate into the sink. The went t the back porch, too read a book when her cell rang she picked it up too see who it was. the called ID said Tracie. So she picked it up and said hi.

Hey sorry I did not pick up when you called. I was out with my with mom and did not hear my cell. Tracie said.

Its okay. I just to know if you wanted to hang out and come over today. Anstasia said.

Yea can when I get home. Tracie said.

Okay! See you later Anastaisa told her. Then she went back too reading her book, then she heard a knock on the back door. She thought it was going to be Tracies but when she looked up to tell her to cme in she saw it was Jay. Hey baby, he said.

Hi babe, she said back too him.

I was just stopping by to see how were feeling. Jay said

I am fine just a little sore. But its nothing to worry about. Anastaiasa

As he set down next to her and kiss her. She puts her book down next to her and kiss him at the same time he side his hand around her back and sits her on his lap. She was about to unbutten his shrut when she heard her mom and Tracie talking. So she got off of his lap so they catch them together. Just as they walked in to the room.

Hey Anastasia and Jay said. Back to her.

So how was your day? Anastasa said.

It was good. My mom took me out to eat and to a moive. That is why I did not hear the phone ring Tracie said.

Yhat's oaky I was reading a book till Jay showed up. Whitch I did not know was showing up! Anastasia said.

What I wanted to see how you where I mean we did stay did stay out kinda Lait Jay said.

Why was you two out so lait Tracie asked.

I just wanted to hang out with JAy that is all. Anastasa said.

What all do you guys do when you was out last night. Asked Tracie.

We whent and met up with some of his friends. Then I came home. Anastasia said.

Hey Tracie want all did you do you do last night. Jay said" Anastasia could tell that Jay wanted to change the subject.. He did not want Tracie to know about them having sex or her being his mate. Not that she would tell Tracie, Because she did not want her to even know about them having sex. It was not because she did not trust her she just did not want to talk about her sex life with anyone, but the one she was having sex went.

_________________________________________________________________________

I ADDED A LITTLE MORT TO THIS CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT...