chapter 21

Chapter 21

When they got to Anastasia house. She asked Jay to meet her in her room.

Yea! I can do that Jay said. So Anastasia got out of the car and went to the house. Jay was already in Anastasia room when she came in. SHE did not even say hi to himm before he picked her up and throw her on the bed and starts kissing her up and down her body. Then Anastasia said Belive me I do not want to stop kissing me, but we need to talk about what happen tonight.

I know we do Jay said. So what to know said Jay.

Well ids your dad satisfiedthat I am with you. And that Iam your mate, but we want to wait till I am older till I am older to have a baby. Anastasia said.

Yes! But he is going to comeback to see if you are someday Jay said.

Did he tel you that Anastasia asked.

No! But I know how he works he told her but you do not have too worry about that right now. Then he kiss her before she could say anything back to him. At the sametime slowly pulls off her dress. Then he moves down her body kiss her all over not missing a inch. I want you even more now that you told my dad off like that. No won has ever done that to him ( Jay whispers in her ear). I want you to she moan back to him. Then asked him if he wanted to feed on her. I will be told her but I am not going to have sex tonight with you tonight with you only because you have 5 hour till you have to get up for school. He told her.

Will it hurt if you bite me with out as having sex she asked him.

No! Not the way I am going to do it. That and the fact that I am going be playing with your stil Jay said.Then he slowly moves his hand down and into her pantie as he bite's down on her breast to drink her blood. Anastasia lets out a soft moan. At the sametime Jay is fingering her faster and faster till Anastasia cum all over his hand. When he was done drinking her blood he pulls down her Panties showing her wet slit to him. He then start to lick her wet slit clean. When Ansatasia he move up and kiss he moves up and kiss her softy. Then he asked did it hurt when he bite her.

No she said.Then she asked him to stay. I can't to night, but I would if I could. Jay said.

Why she asked him (with as sad face). Because tonight in my last night my dad in town and even thow he is I should see him off. But I will stay tomorrow night Jay said.

Okay! Anastasia said.

So Jay kissed Anastasia one more time. Then was out the window in a flash. Anastasia di not even bother to put on her P.J. she Just rolled over and went to sleep. She did not wake up until it was morning. When she looked at the clock it read 6:30 Am. So she got out of bed and took a shower then got dressed or school. Then she went down stairs to eat breakfest. She was surpised! when she saw Jay sitting at the dinning room table with her mom and dad. Hey she said to Jay! And good morning to her mom and dad! Good morning they said back too her. Then Anastasia truned to Jay and asked he why he was her so early today. we need to talk Jay told her.

Okay! Is every thing okay she asked Jay.

Yes! I want to asked you something that's all. And I want to asks you before Tracie gets her Jay said.

What did you want to asks me Anastasia asked.

How about we go to the other room first. He asked her.

Okay! shed told him. So Jay takeher hand and they in to the living room. They took a set on the couch. Then Jay asked her how would she feel about going away with him for this summer. I would love too but why could you not asks me in frount of Tracie she asked Jay.

Be cause she can't come with us he told her. But why not she asked him. He pulled her close to him and whisper in her ear. Well for one where we are going for only Vamire and their mates, can go and I want to have you all to myself. He tells her.Okay she told him but I want to see Tracie a little this summer she told Jay. And you will. We are not going to be gone all summer. He told her.

Okay she said.Then Jay leans in and Anastasia . But as They strats to kiss her mom walks in to the room to tell then that Tracie is on her way over.

Okay! Anastasia said then told Jay to go out side and wait in the car, because she need to go get her book bag.

Okay! Jay said back to her. Anastasia run back to her to get her bag. Then ran back down then stair. Then stop to ask her mom and dad if shecould go with Jay this summer? They told her that she could. She thanked them then walked out to the car where Tracie and Jay was waiting for her. Jay open the door and she get in the car. Jay walked back to the drive side then starts the car and drive off too school. But first she kiss Jay and tell him that she loves him. and whisper in his ear and tell him that she will go with him this summer. Jay smile then drive off. On the way to school Jay has one hand on the wheel and the other inder thi very close to her slit. But Anastasia did not care . She was happy that she was going to with Jay this summer. When they got to the school. Tracie got out the car. And was about to go in when she stop when she saw that Jay and Anastasia was not behind her. She turn around and asked if they was coming in. Jay told her yes but wanted to talk to Anastasia for a min. But they would be right in, but Tracie should go on in to the school. She said okay then left them alone.

When Jay new that Tracie was in the school he turn to Anastasia so he could pull her on to his lap. So her lags was around his waist. And asked her are you shore you want to with methis summer. Yes she told him.

Okay but there are something you need to know. He told her. Okay! What do I need to know she asked. 1. You can not tell Traice about this summer not even Tracie about this summer. Not even that you are going to be with me. And 2.I want you to know that we are going to a place were Vampire's likw to have sex a lot with or with out thier mates. So stay close to me or my friends. He told her.

Okay! she said.

And one more thing Jay said.

What she said back too him.

You have to kiss me right now. He said with a smirk.

I can do that anastasia said. Then she leans in and kiss Jay.

Ansatasia got in to class just as the bell rang. She tok her set next to Tracie. So what did Jay have to tell you Asked Tracie. Oh nothing he just wanted to kiss me some before class. Anastasia told Tracie.

Okay that was nice of him to tell me to go a head to class Tracie said. I mean I have seen you too make up like every day sence he asked you out the begening of the year.

We do not make out that much Anastasia said.

Yes you do Anastasia, Said Tracie and I know you two love each other. So that is why I am not mad atyou two for that. But I do not want too see you two makeing out all the time.

***************************************************************

WELL POSTED A NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT.