A TRIP WITH A VAMPIRE

NOT EDIT

Chapter 4

The next morning Anastasia woke up in Jay's arms. She could not help but smile. When she saw that he was holding waist. Anastasia just laid in bed watch Jay sleep for the next 20 min. She only stop when Jay said stop looking at me like that. With his eyes still closed. Anastasia jumped when Jay said that.

I did not know you was a wake Anastasia said.

It's fine. Do you want to get some breakfast? Then go to the lake? Jay said.

Yes! But first I want to take a shower and I want you to join me. Anastasia said. Then bit her bottom lip.

Jay let out a low growl. Then Jay said. Yes! But do not bite your lip like that because you have no idea how sexy that is when you do that.

Oh! And why is that sexy? Anastasia said.

It just is. It make me want to fuck you right here and now. Jay said.

Then fuck me! Anastasia said.

Oh! I will in the shower and then again when we get to lake. I will fuck you till you are begging me t stop. Jay said.

Oh really I would never beg you to stop fucking me. I always want you inside of me. Anastasia said. Jay then picks Anastasia up and care her in to the shower. Before she could say no. Anastasia lets out a squeal only because she was not exspecting that.

Oh my god! You scared me. She told Jay.

What I can't wait. I just want to fuck you so badly right now in this shower. Jay said. The he shoves his hard cock deep in to her slit before Anastasia a has time to think. Anastasia scream out in pleasure.

Oh my God you are so tight Jay said to her as he fucked her slit harder and faster.

Don't stop Anastasia screamed to Jay as her was fucking her. She also to go hared and a lot faster. Jay comeplys and thrust his hard cork into to her slit a lot harder and faster.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I am going to cumming Anastasia said.

Me too Jay grunts out. Just as Anastasia cum. Jay helps Anastasia ride out her ogasum when her orgasum was coming to a end. Jay cum shortly after. When they was done having sex. They finish washing there bodys and turned off the water dryed off then got dresst.

———————————————————-

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER NEED SOME EDITING AND I WILL WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS BOOK I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT ALL OF MY CHAPTERS. ALSO I POST MOST OF MY CHAPTER TO ALL OF MY BOOK FROM MY TABLET SO I CANT EDIT THEM ON IT.