chapter 20

Chapter 20

Then all of a sudden Jay's dad was yelling out. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? HOW CAN YOU LOVE A HUMAN? Jay's dad said

DAD SHE KNOWS WHAT I AM AND SHE DOES NOT CARE. I AM GOING TO MAKE HER MY MATE BUT SHE IS 16. I WANT TO WAIT TILL SHE IS 18 SO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HER MOM AND DAD. Jay said.

HUMANS ARE ALL THE SAME SHE WILL LEAVE YOU. THEY DO NOT CARE HOW THEY HURT YOU. Jay"s said to his dad. By this time Anaastasia was getting mad the all of a sudden.

Anastasia yelled JUST STOP. You do not know how I feel about Jay and you never asked. I want to be with him. I love him and he loves me. And if you can't see that then just go. Anastasia said. Jay, Clover, Alex, And Jay's dad all stud there looking at Anastasia not knowing what to say or do. The silence was only brockin when Jay said to his dad see she is not like other humans Jay said.

She could change her mind his dad said.

No she wont Jay said. Now yelling at his dad.

You do not know that his dad said back to Jay.

Yes! He does yelled Anastasia.

And how does he know that Jay dad asked Anastasia.

Because I want to be his mate. In fact he has already made me his Mate. Anastasia yelled out with out thinking what Jay would say or how made he would be at her. When she realized what she just said. All she could do now was tell Jay he was sorry later when they was alone. Then Jay said is this true is she your mate.

Yes she is my mate. But I want to wait till she is a little bit older. It thaat okay Jay asked.

Yes! But you have to start trying when she is 18 Jay dad said to Jay.

Okay Jay said.

So when the night was over Jay took Anastasia home. On the way home. Jay told her what she did was dum move.. But that dum move just her life. I know it was dum. and I was not going to say say anything but he keep saying that I did not love you. so I had to say something. Something in me just snapped and I had to say something and that's what came out. Are you mad at me for just coming and saying that you made me your mate. Anastasia said. I should be but I am not. Jay said but do not ever do that again! He told her.

_____________________________________________________________________