chapter 8

chapter 8

      So Anastasia got took a small bag out of her purse. In the bag she pulls out a small box and open it. I the box was a ring that read best friends for ever on it with the girls name on it, with the girls names on it and, Tracie favorite color Stone (green)on it as well.

I looks really nice I know she would really love that. Jay said.

I hope she dose! Anastasia said.

Okay so what do you think I show get her? Jay asked her.

Well this ring can be from both of us if you want. Anastasia said.

Okay! But what should we do now! I mean we have not been go that long. She would know something up! Jay said.

I know but what do you want do you want to do? She asked him. I do not know he told her. Did you want me to buy you something? Jay asked her. You do not have to buy me anything? Anastasia said.

I know that but I want too. Jay said.

I do not want anything, she told him.

You must want something. Jay said

Nope! I have what I want right now! Anastasia said.

Oh! And what is that he said. (smiling because he new what it was).

I have you and my best friend Tracie she said.

Then she kiss him and tells him that she love him. He grabs her back and kiss her back and said I love you to. Then after that they disided to walk around the for about an hour before they meet up with Tracie in the food court. Then they all walked to the shop that they wanted to get the swimsuits. The two girls asked Jay to wait out side the shop so he could not see what they picked out. They both looked around the around the shop and picked put 5 bikini each and walked to the fitting room. The first one Tracie tried on was a pale green one with white trim. The other two was to small and the next one was black with small green pock dots on it. And the last one was white and black. She told Anastasia that she like the four one and the last one the best. Anastasia agreed. Anastasia first one was blue with white trim. Her second was black with blue lace pattern on it. The next one was blue, and the last two did not look right on her. Then the two girls went to the cheek out to pay for the sites they picked. And went and met up with Jay out side the store.

We are done both the girls said to jay. What would you like to do not Jay asked the girls. I don't know they both said. Do you want to go to the movies he asked them. Shore they said. What would you like to see anything. Jay asked Anastasia. No not really. I just want to be in your arm and maybe kiss you some in the movies. If tha'ts okay with you Jay? She said.

I would not have it any other way. As he pulls her close to him. She gives him a little kiss on his soft lips. So Tracie do you know what you want to see. So Tracie do you want too see a movie? Asked Jay still holding Anastaista in his arms. I know how about the movie love of war? Tracie said. Okay Jay And Anastasia both said.

So the three of then walked to the movie theater. Jay walked up to the ticket counter and told the clerk he wanted 3 tickets for the movie love of war. Okay that will $30.50. So Jay payed for the tickets and the walked in to theater. Do you want to get something from the snack bar? It's my treat Tracie said. Do you want too share a drink Anastasia. Asked Jay Yea we can share she told Jay. They got there snacks and went to see the movie. So where do sit I do not want to sit to close or by the speeekers. Anastasia said. They waalked to the top of the of the theater. How about we sit here. that way you too can kiss or watch the move. Ttacie said with a half smurk on her face.

Okay! Anastasia said (in a smile/ giggle on her face).

they took thhere sets. Jay set down first anastasia set down next so she can sit in between them. Jay puts his are around Anastasia. And they all start to watch the movie. When Jay wisper want to see this movie. No not really. Why what do you want to do? she asked. ( With a small smile on her face because she new what Jay wanted to do instead of watch the movie.) I want to do this then he leans in and kiss her at the same time he pulls her close to him. Then he slips his hand up her top. When she pulls away and wisper in his ear that she wants to ride you . Can we go out to your car and have sex? No! He told her, but i can drop off Tracie at her house when the movies. And i can take you back out and back too my place. If want to have sex and i want to be alone. Jay said back too Anastasia. I would love to your place. but i have too tell my mom and dad that we are going out tonight. Anstasia said. Okay Jay told her then pulls her back in to a kiss. They keep kissing the rest of the movie.

So when the movie was over Anastasia call her mom too see if she coud go out with Jay that night. Her mom told her that it was okay but she had to be home by 11pm. Okay she told her mom and told Jay that could go out to with him tonight. Okay! he said. Then all three of them walked back to Jay's car. When they get to the car Anastasia told Tracie thet they were going to drop her off at home. Then she and Jay are going out tonight. Okay she told Anastasia.

So what are you tonight on your date tonight.Tracie asked Anastasia. I do not know! Just hang out with him. Anastasia said, She was not about to tell Tracie that she going to Jay's to have sex with him. Because she did not want her to know they was having sex and Jay told her not to tell anyone. When they got to Tracie house, Anastasia asked Tracie if she could take he bags and she would get them tomorrow. Tracie said yea shore.

After Tracie got outof the car and they said there good byes. Jay and Anastasia drove off to Jays place. So where do you live? She asked him. I havve a apt in town. Just as they pull up to a two story bilding. Is this you apt she asked him. Yes! Come on he said As he opens the door. Thank you! she said to Jay. You welcome he said to her as he takes her hand and walks her to his apt door then onlocks it. Anastasia was about to walk in but Jay stop her and picks her and walks in to the apt then close the door behind him, her still in his arm. Them he put her down and push up agenst the wall and starts kissing her.

He rips her close off so that now all she had on was her bra and panites. The he slowly starts to move his all over her body. starting with he breast kissing her over her bra, then down her belly kissing every inch of her body. Making her cry out pleasure beging for Jay to do more to her. whatwould you like me to do he wisper in her ear. I do not care what you do. she said to him as she start to unzips he's pants and pulls them off of him. At the sametime he starts to pull off her panties. When he gets them off of her he pick her up and walks he to his room and put on the the bed pull her legs apart and start to play with he slit making her cum in his hand. After he make her cum with his finger he lower his month to her slit and start to lick her slit to the point where she almost is over the edger with pleasure, but before she could cum he stop and slowly slids his cock in to her now very wet slit. The he begans to fuck her. He starts out fucking her very slow. making long and hard thrust in to he very wet slits. She then aske Jay if she could ride him. then with out saying a word he flips her so now shre was sitting on top of him. So she was taking all of his cock deep in to her pink slit. He fucks her faster and faster to where he was about to cum. So he wisper in her ear and tells her he is about to cum and he wants to pull out. Sadly she said yes.

When they was done having sex Anastasia got dress. She Jay what else did he want to do tonight? I can take you out to dinner or we can order in if you want. So we can watch a movie on the T.V Jay said. we can order in if you want too. I want to be in you arm as lng as i can. She said back to Jay. Jay smiles and said okay. What do you want for dinner ? I do not know ! How about chinies food! Anastasia said! Okay Jay said. Soshe order chinies food. Then the twob of then set on the couch next to each other and picked a movie to watch. When her food got there Anastasia ate her food. The she asked Jay ifhe was hungery? He said yes I can feed from you, but she sould finished eating her food first. Okay! but you have too feed from you when i am done you must feed okay. Anastasia said, Okay! Jay said''

So Anastasia started to eat her food. When she was done. she tod Jay that he could feed from her. I do not want too hert you thow. so he pulls her up to him and pulls her legs apart and startss finger her slit. Just as Anastasia start mone slofty, Jay bites her and starts to drink her blood. When he was done he pulls his fangs out of Anastasia. But did not stop fingering her. he moved his finger faster and faster so she would cum, before he had to take her home. when he finly got her to cum. He told her he had to take her home. But he would meet her up in her room and would hold her till she fell asleep. She told him okay.