A TRIP WITH A VAMPIRE

NOT EDITED

Chapter 2

In the morning Anastasia woke up to fine Jay not in bed next to her. But she saw a note on the pillow.

Baby,

Sorry I was not in bed with you when you got up. I had to finish up so thing before the trip. i also had to go and get the car. I will see you at 9 am. I love you baby.

Love,

Jay

Anastasia smiles then gets up and goes to the closet to pick a par of black skinny jeans and a lite blue tank top. She goes to the bathroom gets change put on her make up and brushed her hair and teeth. She took her bags down stairs and got breakfast. She goes to the kitchen to see her mom, dad and sister Ami eating their breakfast. Good morning Anastasia said to them. They said good morning they all said back to her.

So are you excited about the trip. Her mom asked her.

Yes! I can't wait. She told her mom.

Just be careful her mom said.

I will mom you can trust Jay. He loves me and I love him Anastasia said.

I know he loves you. Her dad said.

Whens she was done eating Anastasia told her mom and dd that she had to go call Tracie before she left. So she goes up stairs to call Tracie. They told her okay! When she gets up stair she looks at the clock and saw it was 8:15. She pick up her cell and text Tracie to see if she was up.

(A) Hey girl. I wanted to know if you are up so I can cal you.

(T) Yea! I am up.

So Anastasia called Tracie and talk about the trip And how she would miss her. But she would be back in a month. They talked till it was 8:45 Anastasia then told Tracie that she had to go because Jay would be here in 15mins. I will try to call you later if I can Anastasia told Tracie bye. Anastasia hung up the phone. She then text Jay too see if he was on his way.

(A) Hey sexy!

(J) Hey! Whats up baby.

(A)No thin! I was just wanted to know if you was on your way?

( J ) Yea! I am just pulling in to your drive way now.

(A) Okay! I am on my way out now.

Then Anastasia heard a knock on the found door. Anastasia run of here ruin and down the stairs and Jumped in to Jay's Arms.

Well some one is happy to see me Jay said.

Yes! I am always happy to see you Jay. Anastasia said. Then Kiss Jay on the cheek.

Hey Jay Anastasia dad said to Jay.

Hi Mr. Addams Jay said back her dad.

I want you to call me when you guys arrive. Her dad said

Okay! We will Jay said.

He then take Anastasia bag to his car. Anastasia kiss her mom, dad and sister bye then walked to jay car and got in. She puts her set belt on and they pull out of her drive way.

So how long will it take us to get their Anastasia asked.

I will take about 4 hours Jay said

Oh! Anastasia said.

Its only going to take that long because we eat and maybe have sex if you eat and maybe have sex if you want too. The drive is only an hour and a half away Jay said.

Oh okay ! Anastasia said with a smile on her face. Then asked so what is this place called?

It's called camp deadwood. But most people her call it camp wood.

Oh Okay! Anastasia said.