A BABY WITH A VAMPIRE

Chapter 5

45min later...

When they got to the mall. Anastasia said how about we we eat first then we can go shopping?

Okay! Tracie said.

What did you want to eat. Jay said.

I do not care what we eat. So it's up to you Tracie. Anastasia said.

We can eat taco bell. Tracie said. So they all walked to taco bell and go there food and took a set at a tables.

Do you know where you want go first. Anastasia said.

I do not care but remember. I need to get under ware today. Tracie said.

Okay! Anastasia said.

How about we go and get what you need first Tracie, then we can meet up with Jay after and look around the mall with him. Anastasia said.

Okay! I have to get something anyways. How about we meet at the food court in about 2 hours.

Okay! Both Anastasia and Tracie said. Then go off to get under ware. They first stop at victory secrets. Anastasia found herself bra & brief set, a black closure with a floral pattens, black lace bra & brief  set, light blue bra & brief set, pink bra & brief set, red bra & brief set and some white. Bra & brief set also some black one too. Tracie found some there too. When we was done they pay for there thing then they  go to Fredericks. Anastasia got so some thongs that matched her bras she just got. After that they saw that it was almost time to meet up with Jay so they go to the to the food court.

++++++++++++++++++++

When the girl left Jay went to the jewelry store. Because he wants to get Anastasia earring and necklace  set for her. He found a heart with blur Sapphire in it. And he also picked out a 3 heart with diamonds around them. When he was done he walked back to the food court to wait for the girls. He got there just as the got to the food court.

Wow! Did you need help with your bags baby. Jay said.

Yes! Anastasia said. So jay took her and Tracie's bags. He told them that was going to put the in the car and will be tight back. He told to wait for him and he will be right back. Jay said.

Okay! The girls said.

After Jay Left. Tracie asked. So how are you and Jay doing?

We are good Anastasia said.

That is good. Have you heard from Jay's friends.

No! Why Anastasia said just as Jay walked up to them.

Why? What Jay said.

Tracie's asked if I have seen you're friends. Anastasia said.

I have talked to Alex and Noah. But not Clover and Mia. Jay said.

Oh! Tracie said.

Why do you like one of them. Jay said with a smirk.

I know you told me that Alex is bad new but he is kind of cute. Tracie said. (Blushing)

It not that it's just that his lifestyle is not the same as you're. And you may not be ready for it. Jay said.

How bad can he be. I mean you and Anastasia are friends with him. Tracie said.

I live the same lifestyle as him and to to Anastasia know the lifestyle but does not live it. She also know that she is safe me and is okay with it. Jay said.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP.