BOOK 2 A TRIP WITH A VAMPIRE

BOOK A TRIP WITH  A VAMPIRE

Chapter 1

When the day before the came. Anastasia was Exited because she wanted to spend the whole month with Jay.

She got out of bed and got dresst And started to pack for the trip. She was almost finished when she got a text for Jay.

( J ) Hey baby are you ready to go! ;)

( A )Hey! Almost Just packing the last f it now.

( J ) Okay! I will be there at 9 am tomorrow to pick you up.

( A )Okay! But can you stop by tonight?

( J ) I can try but I have a couple thing to I need to get ready for the trip.

( A ) Okay! Love you. ;(

( J ) I love you too! Just remember if I do not stop by tonight. I will be with you the whole month.

( A ) I know! Night. xoxo

( J ) Night baby. xoxo

When Anastasia was done texting Jay. She goes the bathroom to take a shower. She was her hair and body then shave. When she dry ed she put on a tank top and a pair of short on. The then when back in to the bath and bushed her teeth. And got her shampoo, body wash, bush, tooth brush and shave and put then in to her over night bag. When she was done she set her alarm on her phone for 7:30 so she could get dress and ready for her trip and call her best friend Tracie before she leave for her trip. She then liked at the clock and it read is was 10:30. She called in to bed t goes to sleep. She was almost asleep when her cell goes off saying that she had a text.

( J ) Hey!

( A )Hi!

( J ) Do you still what me to come over?

( A )Yes! What time is it?

( J ) 11:15

( A ) Okay! When will you be here?

( J ) I am here now. Open your window.

( A ) Okay!

Anastasia put her cell back down on the night stand and , goes to her window to open it. Jay come in Anastasia was about too say hey. But before she could Jay crashed his lips to hers. Anastasia walk back to the bed . She pulls Jay on top of her never pulls for the kiss. Well someone missed me said Jay with a smirk on his lips.

Yes! missed you baby! I miss you when ever I am not around you. Anastasia said.

I missed you or baby. Jay said. So what did you want to do tonight, and we are not having sex. Because we are going to have a lot of that the rest of the next month.

Okay! Can we just kiss and hold each other. Anastasia said.

Yea! We can do that Jay said. The starts to kiss Anastasia some more. He then flip her so he is now on top of her. They stay like that for the next two hours. When they stop she curdles up next to and falls asleep.