Chapter 7

chapter 7

She did not know he left till she got up the next morning. She laid there in bed thinking about what her and Jay did last night. And how happy Jay made her feel last night. She would have laid there longer but her mom called her down for breakfast. So she got up and dressed and went down stairs. She told her mom, dad and, sister hi. So how was your date last night? Ami asked her. It was good she told them. She did not dare to tell them that she and Jay had sex last night. And how much she loved how it felt, or how much she wanted it still. That was all she could not stop thinking that day and, how good it felt and when they would have sex again.

Latter that night when she was in bed. She wanted to call Jay to see what he was doing, but she did not want to seem needy to him, after they just had sex then last night. She was laying in bed when she felt someone get in to her bed. So she rolled over to see who it was. It was Jay! She was so happy to see him that night.

He kissed her then asked her how was her day? She told him that it was fine.

Are you in any pain he asked her. No I am fine. But I missed you all day. And could not stop thinking about how good you made me feel she told him.

(Jay smiles) I missed you to and, I am glad you liked it. Jay said.

I wished we never stopped. Anastasia told jay.

I know how you feel, but we can not do that all the time. And I can not lose can-troll with you till you turn 18. Jay said.

Okay but what do you me by that she asked him.

What I mean is I can not cum in you. And if I do I may not pull out of you. He answered.

Okay so what do you want to do tonight? She asked.

I just want to hold you tonight. Are you okay with that? He replied.

Yes that is fine. I love being in your arms. Anastasia said.

Then she kissed him, and cuddle up in his arms. They laid there in each other arms the rest the night. She asked if he was going to pick her up in the morning? Yea I am. Then he asked Anastasia if she wanted to have sex. Yes but you just said that we could not have sex all the time. She said back too him. True but I want to have you so badly. But I want you too know I not going to bite you. Jay told her. Okay she said to him.

So Jay pulls off her panties and takes off his pants. Then Anastasia sits on his hard cock and starts to ride him. But Jay grabs her wast and flips her on bed with his hard cock still in Anastasia slit. He moves his cock faster and faster. To the point where she wanted to scream. So he kissed her to screaming. Finely Jay whispers in to her ear. I am about to cum now. So I have too pull out now. Okay she told him but I still want more. Okay after I pull out and cum all over your body. I will eat you out he told her. Okay she said in a soft whimper. So he pulls out and cum on her. Then he slowly starts to like her slit. Next he puts two fingers in at the same time he licking her slit. Till his month full of her cum. When she was done cumming she cuddling up next to Jay and laid her head on his chest. Jay laid next to her till she feel asleep.

The next morning came she got up and got dressed and went down stair. She call Tracie to see if she was going to ride in to school with her and Jay. Yea Tracie told her. I want to know how your date went. Okay! Come over now and we can talk. And wait for Jay to get here to pick us up, for school. Anastasia said. Okay! Tracie said. So Tracie walked over to Anastasia house. She asked where they went. Anastasia told her that they went to a club and the she met some of Jay friends. And how they asked her if she love's Jay or not. Yes I do love him she told Anastasia. Well do you know if he love's you Tracie asked her. Yes he told me, that he love's me. Anastasia said back too Tracie. Just as Jay was pulling up to her house. So the two girls walk to the car. Anastasia got in to the set next to Jay and said hi to Jay. And gives him a kiss.

Oh I almost forgot what do you want to for are birthday Tracie asked Anastasia. I mean it only two weeks away.

I do not know. How about we plain it after school. Anastasia said. Okay! Tracie said.

When they got to school. Anastasia kiss Jay and said goodbye. He told her bye back and that he would see her in art class. Then Tracie and Anastasia walk to there home room. So what would you like to do for are sweet 16 birthday. Tracie said.

I do not really know. Answered Anastasia.

I know you want to have a pool party? Tracie said.

Okay! But I would need to get a new bikini for it. Anastasia said.

Me too! Do you want to go to the mall after school today? Tracie asked.

Yea shore! I can asked Jay if he can drop us off at the mall after school today. Anastasia said.

Why don't you ask him to come with us! So that way you can see what he likes on you. Tracie said.

No! I want it to be a surprises for him. Anastasia said.