A BABY WITH A VAMPIRE

NOT EDIT

CHAPTER 2

(A) What about now?

And with that Jay was about out of the to Anastasia's house.

Wow hold on! Why in such a hurry? Noah said.

We are going to start trying to have a baby. Jay yelled.

Oh wow. The good luck. Noah said.

Yeah! But i have to go because she want to start now jay said.

Okay! Noah said.

Then the next thing Anastasia knew jay was at her window.

Anastasia opens the window to let Jay in.

Anastasia east not time she crash he lip on to his. Jay pull away and said. Jump he said. So she jump and wraps her legs around his waist. Jay walks her to her bed and lays her on the bed. But he pulls a way and said. Are you shore that you want this.

Yes! Anastasia said.

Okay! But one thing. Jay said.

What? Anastasia said.

Have you stop taking the pill? Jay said

Yes! I did two weeks ago! Why? Anastasia said.

Because I can get you pregnant anytime now! Jay said.

Oh okay! Anastasia said.

Do you still want this? Jay said.

Yes! Anastasia said.

Okay! Jay said.

So he slowly starts to kiss her at the same time he moves his hand up her shirt. He then give her breast them a squeeze.

Jay! Anastasia moans.

Then Anastasia grabs the helm and pulls it over his head. She then tell Jay to stop teasing her and fuck me.

When jay here's this he rips of her close and flips them over so that now she is on top. Them he slam her down on to his hard cock.

Anastasia scream when he does that and start to ride him t
Like she has not seen him in years. Fuck Jay said. As she ride him. When Anastasia cums Jay starts to slam his cock to her faster and faster till he cums deep into her slit. Anastasia clay on to her chest.

Wow! Anastasia said. She then drifts of too sleep with Jay hard cock still in her slit.

********
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP. I AM SORRY HAVE NOT POSTED IN LONG TIME HAVE BEEN BUSY EDITING MY OTHER BOOK.THIS WILL START POSTING NEW CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK STARING NEW CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK ON DECEMBER 16 OF THIS YEAR.