chapter 4

print 

chapter 4

That night she had a dream about Jay. She dreamed that she and Jay was alone in her house. She told him to wait in her room while she took a shower. He told her okay. So he walks in to the and takes off her close and steps in to the shower. She was in the shower. She was in there about 5 min when she felt a hand on her back. She turned to see who it was. She saw that it was jay. She asked him if he needed anything. He told her no but he would like to join her in the shower. She said that he could. So he gets undressed and steps in the shower. When he gets in the shower and he pulls her up to him and kiss her neck and plays with her breast. Then before she could act he spends her around and puts his hand on her body and starts playing with her slit. When she was done with shower Jay picks her up and lays her on her bed and sits next to her. He starts to kiss her then he pulled her legs apart and starts to play with the slit like he did when they was in the shower. Then he flips her over and whispers in her ear and told her that he was going to make love to her.

          When morning came the next day she got and had to take another shower because of the hot and sexy dream she had that night. When she was done with a shower she got dressed and went  down stairs and made her something to eat, and went outside where Jay was in his car waiting for her. She got in to the car. He asked her how she slept. She told him it was good. She was not going to tell him about her dream about him. On the way to schools Jay puts his hand on her leg very close to her slit between the legs. It made her jump a little but she liked it. Jay looked at her when she jumped her and asked her  if she was okay? Do you want me to move my hand? She told him no it was fine that he had his hand there.

          That day in math set in her wanting to see Jay she longed to see him and kiss. When math class west over she grabbed her  asked miss for Tracie work for the day. When she walked out door there was Jay with the rest of Tracie work for the day. She thanked him and put it in too her bag and they walked to her next class. When the day was finely over Jay drove her home. She dropped off  Tracie school work to her mom and walked back to the house. Where Jay was waiting. This time they set  at the kitchen table and did their homework.

          When her mom came home from work. She asked them how their day was. Anastasia and jay both said fine. Anastasia told her was going for a walk. Her mom said okay take a coat it may get cold. Anastasia said okay. She garbed one and they was out the door. Jay said so where do you want to walk too. I do not care just as long as I am with you she told him. I know how about we drive to the park and go for a walk there. She asked him. When the got to the park they walked  to a path that was the close to them. Jay put his arm around Anastasia waist. When they got to the end of the path Jay gave her a kiss. The phone went off it was her mom calling to tell her to come home. Because she and her dad was going out tonight. She told her mom okay and Jay and Anastasia walked back to the car and drove back to her house.

          When they were back at Anastasia house. Jay walk here to the door. Anastasia asked him to come in for a little bit. So Jay came in to the living room and set on the couch next to Anastasia on the Jay. Then Anastasia mom came in to the living room, and told her that I need you to watch your sister tonight wile your and I go out tonight. Anastasia said okay and asked her mom if Jay could stay for a little while. Her mom said that would be fine and, also told her that Ami was in bed asleep for the night should not be bugging them. Anastasia and Jay said okay, and Anastasia said good bye to her mom and dad. And she got up to close the door behind them. Then took her set back the couch next to Jay. So what do you want to do now? Asked Jay, I do not know! What would you like to do? Anastasia said. Told her that he wanted to kiss her some more. She told him that she wanted to kiss him some more too. The at that min Jay leans in and kiss her. Then he starts to put his  hand up her shirt. But Anastasia stops him and push him off of her. He asked her if she wanted to stop. No she told him but she did not want to do this in the living room. Then asked him if he wanted to go up stair to her room. That would be fine he told her.

          So they went up to her room. She told him that she wanted to go to the bathroom to clean her up and to wait in her room. Okay he told her. So she went in to the bathroom. Bushed her hair, and teeth. She wanted to shave her legs. So she decided to get into the shower. Just as she got in to the shower. She heard the door to the bathroom open. She asked who there? It's me Jay answer he wanted to see if she was okay. I am fine she told him and she would be out in a min. okay he told her and ask if he could join her in the shower. You can if you want to she told him. So he took off his close and got into the shower with her. Anastasia heart was pounding, as if her heart was coming out of her chest. When he got in he pulled her up to his and kiss her and started play with her breast and kissing her neck. Then he slowly moved his hand down to her body till his hand was on her slit. He then asked her if he could play with her slit. She told him in a very soft voice. And with that he slowly begin to pull her legs apart and slips one finger in to her now very wet slit, and began to finger her slit in and out of her slit faster and faster. To the point where her legs goes weak. So whispers in her ear why don't we go where he could make love to her. She agrees and with that Jay picks her up and took he to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Then he started to kiss her on her lips , pushing his tongue in to her month ever so softly. Then he slowly down to the breast first with the right then the left. Then he starts to kiss he stomach. When he go to her to her slit. He very slowly started to kiss her pink little slit. He then slid two fingers in to her all the while licking her slit till he made her cum.

          Anastasia told her mom and dad that Tracie was staying for dinner.  They said okay! And that dinner was about done. The girl said okay and Anastasia told her mom that they was going take her bag her to her room and wash up for dinner. Anastasia mom  told the girls. They said okay then the two girls went upstairs to put up the bags in her room and washed up for dinner. When they was done washing up they  went down stairs and help set the dining room table.  When Anastasia  said . So what went all did you two girls do today. Both Tracie and Anastasia told him that they went to the mall. For Anastasia because she was going out with Jay tonight. Anastasia dad looked up at them and asked, like as in a date? Yea she told her dad is that okay daddy. Yes! Is this a friend or your boyfriend. Her dad asked him. Yes  he's my boyfriend Anastasia told her dad. How long have you to been going out her dad asked her? Anastasia replied he asked me out last night. Then said I would have told you when I got home but she fell asleep and she was busy all day with Tracie. Okay he dad told but next time she needs to tell them as soon as she can. Okay she told her him.