Valentines day special!

Shhh this isn't late-
This ones quite long because I wanted to get in all the characters, so feel free to skip the ones you don't care about
Also they're in a random order so don't question it-
Also sorry most of these are fem readers 🥺
_____________________________

Xiao:
Xiao woke you up early in the morning with a rose and him all dressed up in a suit. You sat up and asked him what the occasion was, before he said, "get changed" and set an outfit down on the end of your bed. It was a (pick the outfit cus I'm lazy) and you loved it oh so much. You got changed and headed out of the room, closing the door behind you. He was standing by the front door ready to leave, with a rose and chocolates in his hands. He handed them to you and gave you a kiss on your forehead, "thank you for dealing with me" he said, looking a way a bit embarrassed. You hugged him and thanked him for the chocolates which you went to go put in the fridge to inhale later that night. You put the rose in a vase and leave with Xiao.

Zhongli:
He told you to meet him outfit your house around 12 when he got off of work. You followed so, getting dressed in (again pick) for the occasion. At that time, he had gotten out of work and headed over. As soon as you walked out the front door, at about 12:07, he was there waiting for you. You smiled and he held his hand out to you, "Well? Shall we go darling?" You took his hand and stepped down your front porch and continued with him. "What do you have planned for today?" You said. He smiled and told you, "just wait for it"

Xinyan:

You woke up to the sound of Xinyan yelling your name banging on your window, "HEY! Good morning babe!! Are you ready?! I wanna go do things!" She said, though it was a bit muffled since it was on the other side of the wall. You sit up, giggling and shut the blinds so she can't see you getting changed. When you went over to shut them, you could see she was a bit sad, but then you watched her trot over to your front door. You got changed and opened the front door to see her there, shoving multiple boxes of chocolate in your face, "Hiii! Good morning darling! Are you ready? I already have some things planned!" She said, grabbing your waist and planting a kiss on your cheek, "let's go!" She gave you no time to say anything before dragging you off to your room be favorite memory with her.

Diluc:
He told you the night before that he was setting some things up at the Winery for an event he held every Valentine's Day. You got dressed and headed over there at about 11am, hours before the event started. You got him a couple of trinkets you think he'd like and a bottle of his favorite grape juice, which was hard to come by. You opened the Winery's doors and one of his maids rushed you inside saying, "oh master Diluc is just over here, follow me" you did as you were told and followed her all around the place. She led you around the decorations and tables laid out and to the fireplace where Diluc was sitting in a tux waiting for you. He stood up once he saw you and froze. "W-Whats wrong? Did I wear the wrong outfit? Does it look bad?" You question, looking down worriedly trying to see if anything was wrong. He then walked up to you and picked you up and gave you a hug, "You look stunning tonight, dear" he whispered in your ear so no one else could hear. You blushed and he set you down after giving you a small peck on the lips. "Well, we have a lot planned for today, are you ready?" He said, fixing his tux and grabbing his drink that was set on the table nearby. You smiled and remembered the things you got him. You pulled out your bag and handed them to him, "Here we have... new pyro resistance gloves since yours keep breaking, some treats for your birdy, and some of your favorite grape juice!" You smiled, and waited for his reaction. He smiled at them and set them down, giving you a hug again, "Thank you.. your gift is coming later tonight"
(Sorry that one was kinda long)

Sucrose:
The alchemist had spent all week trying to figure out what she should but you for the special occasion but couldn't think of anything. She ended up creating a special trinket that she was sure you would absolutely love. She finished it just in time, the night before. And packed it into her bag that she brings with her everywhere. In the morning, you woke up and got dressed and grabbed a couple of roses and chocolate to bring to your valentine. You walked over to the alchemy table, where you said you'd meet her, and waited. You saw the girl running up to you in a cute white dress and holding something. "Good morning! Happy valentines (y/n)! I-I hope I didn't make you wait too long!" She exclaimed, patting down her skirt. You giggle at her greeting, "no! Not at all, I had actually just arrived before you. Here! I didn't know what kind of chocolates you liked exactly, so I got you a bunch. You tossed her the things of chocolate and the roses and she sniffed them and smiled, "Thank you so much," you smiled back and waited as the girl set the things down on a bench and grabbed something from her bag. "Here! Before I forget. It's something I made for you... I hope you like it-" she said, handing it to you. "I love everything you make" you take it and smile, "thank you so much Sucrose" she smiled and took the chocolates and flowers in one hand, and grabbed yours with her other.