Finally, a god damn break | Keqing x fem!reader (continuation)

Part 2!@evekaiten
Sorry it's been so long 😩🤚
_____________________________

You woke up the next day, passed out next to Keqing who had long been gone from the bed. Just because she was on leave from work, doesn't mean she'd sleep in.
You say yourself up, looking around for her, when she stepped out of the bathroom in your shared room.  You stood up and slugged over to her, wrapping your arm's around her neck and digging your head into the crook of her shoulder.
She hugged you back and snuggled into you as well.
"Good morning, it's almost 10" she whispered. You lean back and jokingly gasp, "10! That's the earliest I've woken up in weeks!" She giggled and let go of you, walking over to the kitchen. You followed her, listening to her hum as she stirred up a meal right before you.
You stared at the meal, waiting for her to eat first out of respect, and then dug in afterwards.
After finishing the late breakfast, you both decided on going around Liyue to check out the shops they had.
You got dressed and so did she, waiting for you on the couch since you took f o r e v e r to get dressed. She had already done her hair and all that morning.
You stepped out of the bedroom, wearing (outfit of choice) and looked over at her, peering at her up and down. She blushed a little bit and complimented your outfit.
"I'm glad you like it" you smiled over at her.
You kept looking at her up and down, "is something the matter?" She asked you, curling inwards embarrassed. You looked up and shook your head.
"Oh no, not at all. You're gorgeous" you complimented her and smiled when she looked away with a flushed face.
You headed out the door, her following behind, and lead her to the shops around your house.
She walked around, occasionally staying longer at one stand than another. She'd picked out a few things and you payed for them, being the dignified and respectful girlfriend you were. She giggled whenever you told her that.
She eventually started to become bored after buying outfits, trinkets, and other things from the market. Until, she smelled a fresh scent coming from one of the stalls.
She made her way over to the food vendor and hastily looked around for something to snack on. She ended up grabbing some more golden shrimp balls, courtesy of (y/n) for buying them. As she snacked on them and continued her stress relieving shopping hall, she spotted a small trinket filled with a bright (y/n's eye color) orb.
It was a intricately decorated brooch that was quite popular. Many people had been looking to buy it, but it was apparently really expensive. As Keqing looked at it, she thought of you immediately. She asked how much it was,
"That beauty? Yea she's a old gemstone I've had for a while. Quite rare actually. The price on her is 40,000 mora." Keqing looked kind of annoyed with the man, knowing that it probably wasn't that expensive, but bought it nonetheless, being able to afford it with her Qixing money. (Sorry lmao) She snuck the brooch in her pocket after paying the man and headed back over to where you were. Standing next to a random stall that sold popsicles.
"Oh hey, I didn't see where you went so I thought I'd stay here" you told her. Looking back and smiling. She trotted over to you and latched onto your arm. You giggled and she dragged you along to some place else.

After about another hour of trotting around Liyue, sitting and talking, doing random things, you both found yourself at the docks of the harbor.
She sat down on a bench, nearby the water, looking out across the ocean. She pulled a small bag out of her pocket, gaining your interest. She slipped it out of the small bag and it showed an oval shaped brooch, reflecting off the setting sun, dancing along the horizon.
It matched the direct shade of your eyes. She looked up at you and gave you a soft smile, taking the brooch and attaching it to the collar of your outfit.
You reached out for her hand after she had pinned it in place and brought it up to your face, snuggling into it. She leaned closer and pressed her head against yours, you both sitting still for a moment, soaking in all of the sun that would soon disappear.
"It immediately made me think of you, I couldn't not" she leaned back and looked into your eyes. "How much was it? It's absolutely gorgeous, it couldn't be cheap." She shushed you and confirmed you not to worry, immediately making you believe it was pretty expensive.
Nevertheless, you sat back and pressed your back against the bench, pulling her closer to you as you did. She rested her head on your shoulder and you both watched the sun sink down below the ocean.
You took her hand and pulled it to your lips, giving it a soft kiss. She blushed and smiled,
"Thank you for today, it was amazing"
"No, thank you, I love you"
"I love you too"
________________________________

LDJSKFJ it's really fluff but omg cuteee

I'm gonna post an Albedo draft today too, because it's been sitting for a while, but the next new oneshot will be a Sucrose x fem!reader
Then an Aether x gender neutral reader
After that I will be working on another request I got a while ago-

Requests are closed until I finish those 3!