Drabble 💠 Cuddles

I have literally no inspo so take this pls

I didn't get all of them so if you want me to make a part 2 with other characters then please comment!!
_____________________________

Albedo:
A hand wrapped around your waist as you fluttered your eyes open to see the sun poking through the curtains of your home. You went to go flip around and face your lovely partner but were met with a firm grip keeping you in place. "Noo... it's.. comfy- don't move" you were ordered by the sleepy man. You did as you were told and rested in his arms till he finally let his grip loose and let you turn around. You flipped over and saw the half asleep man looking at you with his stunning eyes and the light reflecting off his face. "Good morning, Albedo" you whispered as not to disturb him too much. "Let's stay like this... a little longer"

Chongyun:
You ran inside your home trying to escape the cold wetness that was outside. "Well maybe if you didn't forget your jacket you wouldn't be freezing right about now!" Chongyun laughed at you while you stood frozen as an icicle. "It's not my fault! I lost it and no one said it was going to be raining today!" You yelled back at him angrily, but not really upset at him. He giggled and took his coat off and took yours off for you. He sat them on the coat stand next to the door, "go get changed. You'll get sick like that" he told you. You agreed and did as he said. As soon as you stepped out of your closet from getting changed, you noticed him lying on the bed eating a popsicle. You jumped on the bed and grabbed his waist snuggling up to him, "Warm me up please and thank you"
(Sorry that one had a lot of story and not straight up cuddles)

Diluc:
The man had entered his home and took off his long overcoat that had been keeping him warm this winter. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water before hearing a soft snore come from the room by. He looked over and saw you sitting there peacefully with your eyes shut in front of the fireplace that lit up the room. He sighed and smiled before taking off his boots and stood in front of the chair you were dozing off in. He picked you up gently and carried you over to the more comfortable couch and sat you down next to him. He played with your hair before you moved over to wrap your arms around him, enjoying his presence. "Go back to sleep dear" he whispered in your ear and continued to mess with your hair.

Kaeya:
I hate this man. (But ig I'll write one for him 🙄)
After returning home from picking up some food from the Good Hunter, you walked back into your house and called Kaeya over to tell him that you got the food. You set the food down on the counter and a sleepy Kaeya stumbled out of the room you both shared and walked over to where you were. He rubbed his eyes and perked up immediately after he noticed you were there. "Oh! Dear, hello~" he rested his head on your shoulder and snaked his arms around your waist. You noticed how tired he still was and giggled at him barely able to stand up straight. You placed the food inside the oven to try and retain some heat, and then walked over to the couch. He followed you like a lost puppy as you went over there and he flopped down, spreading across the couch. You climbed on the couch on top of him and wrapped your arms loosely around his neck and messed with his hair. You heard him mumble something you couldn't quite hear, but right after he placed his arms on your waist and pulled you closer to him.
(Aww soft Kaeya- jk I still hate him.)

Childe:
You and him and cooked dinner together that night and we're getting ready for bed. Once you finished brushing your teeth, you walked over to your side of the bed and laid down. You soon felt movement on his side and flipped over to face him. He gazed into your eyes and smiled, "Thank you for that" you looked at him confused, "For what?" You asked him.
He simply smiled at you and pulled you closer to him, resting his head in the crook of your neck, "for today, it was amazing" you blushed and dug your face into his chest to try and hide it. He wrapped his other arm behind you and played with your hair which slowly lulled you to sleep in his arms. He whispered into your ear after you had fallen asleep, "I love you"

Zhongli:
"Good morning sweetheart, I've got you some glaze lilies"
You woke up to an aroma filled with the scent of a lovely garden along with some tea that you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Was it oolong? Green tea? You decided to sit up from your resting spot and rubbed your eyes as you did. As you looked around you noticed you weren't quite in an area you remembered, until you saw your lovely boyfriend (WHYS IT SOUND SO WEIRD TO CALL ZHONGLI YOUR BOYFRIEND???) Holding some freshly picked glaze lilies in the doorway of the room. There was some tea set out on a tray and the windows were open, letting a slight breeze come in from the garden outside.
He sat the glaze lilies down gently on the tray and sat down across from you on the other side of the bed and hugged your back. You leaned into him and looked up to see him sitting there peacefully, with his eyes closed and his head resting on your shoulder.
It almost looked like a painting. He was so still, the light perfectly creeping in from the curtains and hitting his face, his eyes closed to for the perfect look to top it off, though you had to admit, he looked great regardless of any facial expressions he was making. You sighed and turned around in his arms and pushed him back, you now laying on his chest. "Good morning dear" he whispered. You smiled and paused, "good morning to you too"
________________________________

Sorry if I didn't have the guy you simped for!! Female version coming out soon!

Request open