Pick a side | Chongyun x male!reader x Razor

Requested by @Butterfl3

Ajdjwkjdkksakdke I hope it's good?
A bit headcannon-y
_____________________________

You had been walking along the streets of Liyue, going to sit and eat down at the docks, waiting for your friend Razor to meet you there for the Lantern festival that week. You asked him to join to see them since he didn't really get the chance all the way in Mondstat, and you knew he'd love the experience. After a short bit of humming and sitting around, you heard some footsteps behind you and turned around to see the one and only, Razor. You stood up and hugged him as a greeting, to which he blushed at, and asked him how the trip there was.
"Oh... long, but it's okay. I get to see you, worth it." He told you. You smiled and walked off to go show him around Liyue, a town he's never been to before.
"Oh! And here is Wanmen restaurant! Their food is the best! And over there is the storyteller" you pranced around point to all the different spots and places in the town. He wasn't too interested, but mainly watched you instead. His eyes followed you wherever you went, watching you closely.
"Oooh!! And over there is the Jade shop! Oh and- gasp Chongyunnnn!!" You ran over to your other friend and hugged him. He jumped back, not expecting to see you out and about in Liyue. He let go of you and glanced at Razor.
"Oh, who's he?" He asked, looking down at you and pointing over to Razor.
"Oh he's-" you got cut off by Razor standing up and moving in front of you in a protective stance.
"Razor. (y/n)'s boy friend." He stated. Chongyun tilted his head confused.
"Boy.... friend? I would think (y/n) would tell me if they started dating someone." He asked you and him, still confused. You chuckled at your friends limited English/Japanese.
"Nono, Razor isn't that good with English/Japanese, he's just my friend" you told the icy boy. He nodded and awkwardly stood there, then both staring at each other.
"I- erm, well. I was taking Razor on a tour through Liyue. It's his first time, would you like to join us?" You asked him.
"Oh sur-" Chongyun got cut off by Razor again.
"There is no need. (Y/n) fine. Without you." Secretly upset about the comment you made earlier. He wished he was your boyfriend.
"Oh don't be rude Razor. He takes a while to get used to people. Come on, he's nice I swear!" You went from talking back and fourth to Razor and Chongyun. He ended up joining you two anyways as you continued your tour through the town.
Half way through, you noticed they kept glaring at each other, soon Razor ended up tripping over on top of you.
"AEUGH!" You screamed with a Boof as you hit the floor. Chongyun had purposely tripped him, but he didn't expect him to fall on top of you. He ran to your side and pushed Razor off,
"Oh my! Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" He asked, helping you stand up. You thanked him and told him you were fine. Razor on the other hand, was fuming.
"He's my Lupical! What are you doing?" He asked, pushing Chongyun back. They were going at each other, back and fourth petty comments and arguing with each other. You noticed that from all the yelling, heated sun, and lack of anything cold, his face started to slowly heat up and he started wobbling from where he was standing. You immediately knew what was happening.
Chongyun stopped yelling back and paused, spacing out for a second, before regaining conscious and jumping up like a little kid. He ran over to your side and clang to your arm, hugging it. He looked up at you smiling and looking all giddy. Razor did not understand his new actions and continued to argue at him. Chongyun, now being eccentric and overheated, yelled back at him and tried to pull his claymore on him before he noticed you running off. You didn't know how to deal with the situation, and you knew running away wouldn't help, but you couldn't do anything. You legs moved on their own and you needed a break from the yelling and the fighting. They both ended up chasing after you, stopping what they were doing.
You ended up running out of Liyue, getting out of people sight, but you ended up running into a lovely hillichurl camp.
"Oh crap..." you tried to summon your weapon, but to no avail. "Oh of course I forgot it, just my day" you looked behind you and didn't see them chasing you, so you assumed you lost them. You decided the best idea would be trying to run through it without getting hit. After dodging one of the hillichurls, another one shot you from a tower that you didn't see before. You held your arm in pain, clenching it, and kept running through. You heard something behind you and couldn't help but slow down and check. As you turned around you saw Chongyun and Razor fighting the camp for you. You ran over to hide yourself behind them, being defenseless in this situation.
Chongyun and Razor seemed to be finishing up the fight before they both used their skill attacks. You, not knowing this plan beforehand, ended up being a bit too close to both of them and getting hit by the backlash of electrocharge do to their elements reacting. You fell back on the floor, your entire body in pain from what you just experienced. They started to argue with one another again on whose fault it was before you yelled at them.
"Stop it! Can you at least help me? Do you care more about that pitiful argument than me who just had waves of electrocharged ice go through me? Please help" you winced in pain as you tried to stand up on your own, but fell back over. They stopped yelling at each other and dropped to their knees, practically in unison. Chongyun, seemingly calm now from using his ice attacks, leaned over and put a hand on your shoulder, trying to find the right words to say.
Razor on the other hand, hand fallen on top of your chest, you think you heard crying, but as soon as he sat up to look at you, no evidence was there. They both profusely apologized over and over. You stood up, with the help of Razor, and pet his head.
"Sigh you're fine. Just stop the useless arguing, I just wanted to spend a festival with my friends." You hunched over a bit, still getting over the shock. Chongyun cleared his throat awkwardly.
"I'm sorry for getting out of control, I-" you cut him off.
"Don't worry, just don't do it again." Your face glared at him as he gulped down and nodded.

Later that night, after visiting the clinic and getting checked up on. You walked outside after getting the "all good" from the doc. You saw Razor and Chongyun sitting there awkwardly, waiting for you to come out. Once they saw you, they both were relieved to no longer sit in the awkward silence. You hugged them both and sat down on the bench they were at.
"Uhm.. this may not be right time, but Razor has something to say to (y/n)." He said to you, looking over.
You crooked your head to the side, Chongyun speaking up too, "yea.. so do I" you swore you could see blush on his face, but it was too dark.
"Go at the same time I dare you" you said jokingly. And so they went,
"You cute, Razor want more than friendship"
"I really like you,,,, like more than friends"
They both looked at each other in shock, seeing as they both just confessed at the same time. You were also shocked, blushing like a mad man.
"I- uh- well- I uhm, that's not- something I was expecting" you fiddled with the note the doctor gave to you.
"I accept" you said.
"To.... who?" Chongyun asked.
"Both of you, silly" you looked from side to side at them. You leaned over and hugged them both.
"You'll get used to it"
________________________________

Uherm
So yea
That was long.
I hoped you liked it! I did tweak it a bit from what you originally asked for, but it helped me get it done sooner and I believe this storyline is more believable.
Thank you!!