Was that an attempt to flirt? | Jealous Albedo x fem!reader

Requested by @CelestialMage63
Hope it's good lmao
_____________________________

You and Albedo were out getting some dinner after a long day at the lab, he tested a new mixture on you that made people taste things with 25% more strength. Which meant more food for you, so you were happy to help. You both were sitting outside on a table at the good Hunter, but instead of the usual Sara who works there, it was some boy who looked to be around your age, if not a little younger. He walked up to the table, "Hello miss, and friend" immediately dissing Albedo off, "What may I order for you?" You paused for a moment to let Albedo go, but as he started speaking, "Don't you know any manners? Let the lady go first you rat" he spat at Albedo. He was shocked to say the least, and so were you. Not wanting to ruin the already sour mood, you looked at Albedo apologetically and ordered your food. "What do you want?" He asked Albedo rudely again. Albedo 'tch'd his behavior off and ordered himself some food. After a while of eating, you were still a bit hungry and Albedo wanted to test some different tasting foods to see the reaction, so you walked up to the counter alone. "How do you do ma'am? Is there something you need?" He seemed nice, just extremely... feminist? You couldn't quite describe it. You asked for some spicy food this time and he kept making jokes and slight flirtatious remarks at you while he was cooking the food. You were laughing at the jokes, and a little too dense to get the flirting. After a while, he called you over to grab the food and he slowly handed it to you, making sure to touch your hand as he did. Albedo was not having it. He didn't want to be disrespectful, so he was carefully waiting to see if the boy would cross the line. He came over to the table a while later, as you guys were packing up to leave, and took your plates and dishes. He came back over to ask for your mora and you stood up to check your bag. You almost fell over while doing so, so the man grabbed you by your waist and caught you. You were extremely uncomfortable with the pose you were now in, he was holding your waist up and his face was mere inches apart. He took your non movement (because you were shocked) as a consent and leaned into kiss you. Albedo stood up, and in one quick move he had punched the guy in the face, wrapped his arms around your waist and neck, pulling you into his chest and looking down at the man who was now on the floor. He looked up to see Albedo holding you, obviously jealous , "She obviously is wanted to kiss me? What the hell dude! Let go of her"
You looked down at him before hugging your arms around Albedo and planting a kiss on his chin (because that was all that you could reach-) The man, now obviously had made a fool out of himself, got up an muttered some curse words out from under his breath. You looked up and Albedo slowly let go of the protective stance he had on you, holding your face in his hands, "He didn't hurt you, did he? I might just have to kill someone today if he did-" he spoke quietly, but still loud enough for the guy to hear. You giggled and placed your hands on top of his, "I'm fine, thank you" you smiled warmly and fell back into his chest giggling. He pat your head, "let's go home then"
________________________________

So b I'm crying cus I still don't have Chongyunnnn
Hope you liked itttt
Pls give me more requests