I've got it covered for you! | Chongyun x fem!reader

Requested by @_a_zz_y_

Hope you like it!
_____________________________

You slipped out from under your comforter and dragged yourself to your kitchen to make a small snack and get something to drink.
After your breakfast, you got into your adventure outfit and hooked your vision onto your clothes. You looked up in the mirror,
"Hhh okay! Time to go get Chongyun"
You left your house, locking the door behind you and headed off.

A short while after, arriving at where Chongyun was staying, you knocked on the door,
"Helllooo, your favorite person here. Are you ready?" You waited a moment... but to no avail. No one answered the door. You huffed and decided to let yourself in.
Luckily... well at least not for you, the door was locked, so you decided the next best thing was to enter through his bedroom window. You crawled around to his side of the house and lifted the glass up before throwing yourself through it.
You landed on the floor with a thud and noticed Chongyun still in bed. You stand up and walk over to hover above him.
He was sleeping so peacefully, you almost didn't want to bother him. Almost.
"Good morning sleepy, why are you still in bed?" You asked him, poking his cheek. He rolled over and sighed, his face a tint of red. You placed your hand on his forehead and cringed at how warm he is. "Okay well I'm glad it hasn't affected your congenial positivity" you say.
"Good morning" he groaned as he tried to sit up, only to get declined and pushed back down by you. "Nu uh, you're sick. I'll be back with some medicine" you walk out of his room, to his kitchen and grab some herbs he had laying around and some freezing cold water. Walking back in his room, you saw him just staring at the ceiling, blank faced.
"Hey, what's wrong?" You set the items on a table next to his bed and sit on the edge of the bed, resting your hand on his stomach.
"I still have to do those commissions, I can't-" you cut him off with a sigh,
"I can do those for you and you need to rest. Don't worry about it today." He huffed and furrowed his eyebrows together. You helped sit up and handed him the medicine and water, which he gladly took. After a short moment of silence you stood up abruptly. "I'm gonna go work on those commissions, how many do you have an where are they?" You ask him.
"You know I love you and all.." you blushed, "but you barely know how to exorcise" you knit your eyebrows together,
"I do! I've been watching other people do it and I hear you talk about it alllll the time! Please just trust me" you flailed around trying to explain yourself. He chuckled at you and sighed.
"Okay, okay, I trust you. Please just be careful, I don't want you getting hurt" which made you blush again.
"I won't" you grabbed your bag, gave him a hug and then left.

After finishing around 7 commissions, it was late at night and you were trying to get back as quickly as you could so you could check up on Chongyun. While finishing up your last equation,
"Okay and here's your payment. By the way, what happened to the blue boy we originally hired?" The man you were working with asked you. "Oh he got sick today, I'm covering for him" you smiled and he nodded and you went on your way. Shortly after your arrived home, throwing your stuff down on the floor and ran over to Chongyuns room to check on him. He was reading a book and sitting in bed, wearing only a sleep shirt still. He smiled at you as you ran in the room.
"I'm glad you're back" he put the book down slowly. You were trying to catch your breath and went to go plop down on his legs.
"Did anything happen? Any spirits give you a hard time? did they pay you correctly?" He asked all at once.
"Uhh- none of the things I encountered were too hard. One of them didn't even have a ghost, they were just paranoid. Overall I got 17,000 from completing 7 commissions today." You told him, flipping around to face him.
"That's good, though I am a bit jealous you got to see some spirits..." he trailed off at the end, looking at a glass of tea you assumed he made himself. You smiled softly and sat up to pet his head.
"One problem at a time. Are you feeling better? How was your day?" You leaned up against him, resting your head on his shoulder.
He sighed and rested his head on top of yours. "It was horrible- I still feel tired and I didn't have anything to do all day, was so boring" he pouted.
You giggled and adjusted yourself to be more comfy. But that didn't last long before he grabbed you and moved you closer and onto his lap, hugging you.
"Woah, what's the sudden affection for?" You asked him jokingly. Though he pouted, "I missed youu" he whined and hugged you tighter and gave you kisses all along your neck and mouth. You were blushing, though you had to admit that he was adorable.
After a moment, filled with silence, you leaned over to look at him and noticed he was sleeping. Quietly resting. You very very carefully snuck out of his lap, as to not wake him up, and headed for his kitchen to make you both some dinner. You picked some things from his cabinets and set them down on the counter, thinking of what you could make.
"Hmmm... sweet madame? No I don't have sweet flowers. Uhh... oo! Matsutake meat rolls!" You decided and brewed up the meal, shortly afterwards to get interrupted by a groaning Chongyun, dragging himself into the kitchen.
You smiled just as you finished the food up, setting up the table, and turned to him.
"Good afternoon, sleepy" you pull a chair out and sit down, Chongyun doing the same.
You both ate the meal in silence, listening to the birds outside,, chirping ever so quietly at 8pm, an hour before sunset.
He finished and watched you eat, slowly chewing each bite before swallowing down any remains.
Once you finished, he stood up and pulled you from your chair, carrying you back to his bedroom and setting you down on the bed, "okay you can get changed... I'll wait outside.. stay the night" you chuckled at his tired state and got changed when he left the room.
Since you were at his place, you didn't have any clothes of your own, so you ended up wearing an oversized T-shirt of his along with some soft pants that kinda felt like they were going to fall down any minute.
You opened his door and saw him, almost asleep, leaning up against the wall. You grabbed his attention and he looked at you up in down, in his clothes before smiling and walking back into the room and laying down on the bed. You followed after and snuggled up to him before dozing off in his arms..
________________________________

Sorry if this one isn't as exciting!! I wanted to write a more fluffy, calm fanfic instead of them just like railing each other idk
Next time I'll try to write something more up beat, unless you guys like this kind of stuff, just every day life
Requests are open!