So did you like it? | Albedo x GN!reader

I love him
Potion of lust
Not necessarily a lemon, but not really appropriate either 😩
(For your information, I made them both switches)
_____________________________

You had came into his lab, ready to complain about this commission you just did where the guy you had to work with was being a complete asshole to you for no reason whatsoever, but when you opened the door you saw Albedo sitting at his desk with his head in his hand concentrating really hard.
You walked over to him and tried to snap him out of his daze, when he looked at you and said,  "Babe, I need you to try something with me" you were first flustered about the cute nickname you were given, but then questioned what it was.
"Well I made this thing, and it was supposed to be a new version of the wind current one we already have, but Timeus accidentally put something else in it since he though it was a different test. He tried a little bit of it and went crazy, but now he's at home resting." He told you, obviously you had some questions.
"Crazy? Like what kind of crazy?! Trying to get rid of me already? We've only been dating for a 7 months" you pouted at him jokingly. He looked back up from the potion that was sitting in front of him, "He started to make sexual remarks about Sucrose and trying to kiss her" he said. You were shocked, you would never let anyone touch her. But then you thought for a second.
"A lust potion?" You asked. He nodded, "I guess you could call it that" he picked up the bottle and poured it into two separate cups for you both to drink out of. You took yours and gulped it down, "sour" you thought to yourself. After a couple of minutes, nothing really happened, but then he pulled you down into his lap quickly, grabbing your waist as he did.
He slowly started to grind on where you were sitting and sucked on your neck as he did. You didn't know if the potion was just not affecting you or what, but you were to flustered to say anything.
He picked you up and shoved the things on his desk to the side, making room to gently, yet somehow harshly set you down on the desk. He kicked the chair back with one foot and pressed the other knee between your thighs. He grabbed your wrists and pinned them down to your sides and leaned over you, whose back was flat against the desk. He gazed down on you, observing your face to which he had full control of this situation. He smirked and suddenly crashed your lips together, forcing his way into your mouth.
Your first reaction was to free yourself from his grip on your wrist and move them to the back of his head, grabbing his hair. You, suddenly having the same mindset as him, pushed yourself upwards and sat up, holding the back of his neck. He was panting, trying to catch his breath as he rested his forehead on yours. You popped off the desk and kicked him gently back into the chair he kicked away. You climbed on top of him and pulled his face upwards to face yours. He noticed your eyes filled with eager for this. You smashed your lips back down onto his and wrapped your thighs around his legs to deepen the kiss. He pulled your waist even further in and let his hands roam across your back.
You picked up your arms from his face and went to the hem of his jacket and pulled it over his head. His arms went up your back and grabbed at the hem of your shirt, going to pull it off. You snapped out of it and hopped off his lap, blushing and embarrassed. He seemed to as well, he was sitting in the chair, face red and a hand over his mouth.
He was the first to speak, "I-... it seems to have worked"
________________________________

So I just wrote that-

That was my first time writing anything uh- not pg 13, tell it was good to boost my ego 😩

Requests are open!