Revenge - Child!Various Characters x Child!Reader

Thank you, Haunted_Dreams for requesting this! Hope you like it!

~~~

 "Papa Heichou! Papa Heichou!"

A frown found Levi's face at the sound of his name being chanted by multiple high-pitched voices.

"What are those brats up to now?" He mumbled to himself, setting down his bottle of cleaner and cloth and straightening from his crouched position. He winced at the small cracking noise his back made. He wasn't that old, was he?

"Papa Heeeeichouu!"

Levi followed the sound of the chants, growing warier and warier as he approached the door that was cracked open just enough for light to pour into the hallway. 

Inside of the room, he could see four of the kids surrounding a fifth child, all mocking and chanting back everything she said. 

She seemed to be crying, and not in a laughing way. She was upset and curled up in a ball as the other four teased her. 

"Papa Heichou!" She whimpered, receiving laughter and the chants of his name right back. Levi recognized her voice as (F/N)'s, and instantly his eyes grew furious.

He threw the door open with a loud bang before storming into the room with a steel-eyed glare. Instantly, the four bullies, Jean, Reiner, Ymir, and Connie, shrunk back with guilty faces. 

Levi pulled the cloth down and away from his mouth. "What are you doing?" He asked them, voice controlled and cold.

Ymir, having no shame or regret for her actions, took a proud step forward. "We were just messing around with (F/N)."

Connie nodded vigorously, not hesitating in jumping in with Ymir if it meant saving his hide. "Yeah! It's a, uh, imitation!"

"It's initiation, dummy," Ymir sneered at the baldly. 

Levi's glower was enough to make both of them cringe and stare at their shoes. 

"All of you are getting punished later. I don't know exactly what you did, but making fun of someone else is enough for it. Go," Levi barked, pointing out of the room with such ferocity that they ran as fast as their little legs could take them. 

When they had left, Levi turned to look at (F/N). She was wiping away any leftover tears, sniffing and glaring at the wood floor

"What were they saying to you?" He asked. He struggled to transition his voice from cold and angry to soft and gentle.

Either way, it didn't bother her. She looked up at him and stretched out her fingertips, an indication that she wanted to be picked up. 

Levi wasn't hesitant to pull off his gloves, shove them into his pants pocket, and bend down and lift her up into his arms, resting on her on his hip. 

"Now, what happened?"

(F/N) sniffed again and leaned her head onto his shoulder, careful not to get any of her runny nose on his clothes. She knew he would have a fit.

"They were being mean," she finally replied, her voice broken and soft. "They said that my mommy didn't want me and that she left me behind as soon as she got the chance. They said that she joined the military so she wouldn't have to take care of me."

Levi sighed and pulled out a tissue, holding it to her nose. "Blow. They didn't mean it, (F/N). They're like that to every new kid that comes in. It's wrong and rude, and I've been trying to get them to stop. If they bother you again, you let me know, okay?"