Last Update!

Guess who's back, back again. Trash lord is back, tell a friend.

School is officially over for the next two and a half months!

Which means I am finally returning after an extended hiatus!

I'm very excited to come back now that I'll be having plenty of free time, and I'm even more excited because I've gotten quite a few ideas.

I'll try my best to have a new one shot up within the next day or two, but I'm not promising anything because I'm very sunburnt all over my body and can barely move without feeling like I'm being burned at the stake.

I'm officially a high school senior though so the long-lived beach celebration/painful sun burn was totally worth it.

Just a few quick things about requests:

- If you sent in a request that has NOT been done yet, please resubmit them as a comment on this post

- If you would like to send in a new request, please do so AFTER I publish a new one shot. I will let you know at the end of it that it is clear for you to send some in!

I also have some (somewhat) exciting news for you apocalypse lovers!

As you all may remember, a few one shots back I posted a five part Armin x Reader one shot titled The Point of No Return that was set in a zombie apocalypse world.

At the very end of the fifth part, I asked if anyone would like for me to continue the series as an actual fic on here.

Well, after a lot of positive feedback, about theI have decided that I'm going to do it!

Of course, I don't know how long it'll be until I post an actual chapter due to the fact I still have to work out details and make quite a few big decisions on certain things; but it's definitely going to happen (eventually)!

SO

On that positive note, I must leave to lather my crisp back in aloe and then curl up in a ball. Keep an eye out for the new one shot!

It feels great to be back and I missed you all so very much!