BURN ME AT THE STAKE

GATHER UP YOUR PITCHFORKS CUZ Y'ALL ARE GONNA HATE ME.

I have no idea when I'll update again, and I apologize for that - but please hear me out.

As much as I love Attack on Titan and it's characters and the emotional trauma they give me once a month, I have lost about 87% of my motivation for this fic.

That, on top of more personal things, is making me really struggle with updating. I feel awful about it guys, really. I just don't know what to do to get it back.

BUT!

I SAID BUT!

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY. YOU ALL ARE SO WONDERFUL AND SUPPORTIVE AND I DON'T THINK I COULD EVER ABANDON YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CONSISTENT SUPPORT AND AMAZING COMMENTS. YOU'RE ALL WONDERFUL AND IF I COULD PERSONALLY COME AND GIVE YOU ALL A KISS ON THE FOREHEAD I WOULD (high fives for those who prefer). You guys are like a very large family to me and if I'm going to be honest, a lot of your comments have made me smile really big on days where I'm not doing too well. The least I can do is assure you that I'm not giving up - because I'm not. No way in hell.

I will find a way to get myself to update once more. I don't know when, but it will happen.

As for that actual apocalypse fic, I will be working on that as well. I still have a few details to sketch out and flaws to revise, but planning is getting close to wrapping up.

SO, with that, I will be taking my leave and hopefully begin working on some one shots for y'all.

Also, I know I've done this multiple times, but if you've requested anything that I have not done yet, please comment on this update ONLY so I can actually write it down and not have to annoy myself and most likely you guys with this constant demand.

See you guys later!