Oops - Reiner x Reader

"You're dead to me, Braun!"

"Hey, wait, calm down for a second!"

She seethed, smoke spilling from her ears and her face redder than a fresh tomato. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down! This is your fault, meathead!" 

Her fists clenched repeatedly and she had half the mind to take a swing at the muscled blonde before her. She restrained herself though, but only to prevent causing an even bigger scene than the one that she already started.

"(F/N), I know you're upset , of course I don't know why, but please calm down for a second and let's go talk somewhere a little more private," Reiner tried for what seemed to be the thousandth time to get his suddenly angry girlfriend out of the room. Everyone inside was staring at them like they were crazy and it actually made him very uncomfortable to have so much unwanted attention.

"No," (F/N) snapped, turning on her heel and stomping away from him without anymore explanation. She marched right over to where Annie was leaning against the wall, the usual bored expression plastered onto her face. 

When she saw (F/N) storming back to her, she pushed herself off of the wall and walked with her out of the building and towards the girls dormitory and showers.

(F/N) didn't know what to do. She'd never had this happened to her and she definitely hadn't planned on it happening anytime soon. She didn't want this right now; but what could she do? She couldn't just drop out of training - graduation was only a month away! She had to finish training.

"So what are you going to do?" Annie asked as they gathered their sleeping clothes and started towards the showers. 

(F/N) sighed and ran a hand through her short, cropped hair. "I don't know. I'm so mad at myself too. Not just Reiner. It isn't completely his fault."

Annie shrugged and glanced up at her friend. "You didn't even tell him. For the entire ten minutes you were screaming at him, not once did you actually mention the reason why."

"I know."

"You have to tell him."

"I know, Annie."

The two girls fell silent as the showers cut on, releasing a steady stream of somewhat warm water. Neither said a word as the washed their hair and skin.

(F/N) frowned down at her belly. She wasn't just angry. She was terrified. What if Reiner hated her and left her after she told him?

Dark thoughts and scenarios circled her head, and eventually she couldn't take it anymore. 

(F/N) shut the water off abruptly and blindly reached for her towel, using it to dry off her body and then her hair the best she could before slipping into black pants and white tank top she wore to bed.

"I'll see you in the morning, Leonhardt," she murmured to her friend, who was just now shutting her own shower off.

Annie didn't look at her as she walked out. "You too, (L/N)."

(F/N) walked sluggishly to her bed, almost having no energy to climb up the ladder to the top bunk where it sat. She could barely keep her eyelids open as she crawled up the rungs of the ladder, a yawn escaping her lips. 

"Hey."

(F/N) yelped at the greeting, throwing herself against the ladder and clinging to it tightly in fear that she would tumble backwards after the scare. 

She looked up at her bed and narrowed her eyes when she found Reiner sitting there with his legs crossed. He had his hands folded neatly in his lap and a patient look on his face.