Holy Moly

Let me just start by saying wow.
It's been a long time since I've been on here, and I honestly had completely forgotten that I had an entire different world that I spent hours in.
What started as a horribly depressing and low night for me has turned into a spark of hope. Logging on for the first time in years to see where my small anime fanfiction has gone has turned my entire day over.
Six years ago when I started this silly little book I never expected it to get much attention. It was mostly a self indulgent place for me to get goofy scenarios out of my head. I never expected them to reach thousands of people. I never expected for those people to actually enjoy what my brain thought of.
It's been a journey going through each and every individual comment and seeing what everyone thinks. I've laughed, cried, and smiled so wide that I gave myself a headache.
To those of you who have been here from the very beginning and those who are just now arriving; thank you. Your support and encouragement means so much more than you could ever realize.
Perhaps one day I'll officially come back here. Maybe not for fanfiction, maybe for something I could create on my own. This isn't over. It never really was.
Thank you ❤️