⚜️ Trapped ⚜️

"Dio! Did you really build this underground castle to trap me," Jonathan said, pausing for a moment and then began again with a cheeky grin. "And then you got caught in it yourself?" Jonathan snorted a little. He couldn't help himself, Dio had lured himself into his own trap.

Dio on the other hand was not smirking. Oh no, his usual smirk was not there for it was gone the moment he was trapped. He was attempting to trap him and redeem himself but things didn't go so well.

"Looks like we'll be trapped here for a while," Dio trailed off sounding bitter, as usual. Jonathan reflexively moved to a battle stance. Dio recognized this and spat out rather harshly, "I'm not going to fight you. as if I'd waste my time on something so unimportant again," Dio paused for a moment, rethinking his words. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

Jonathan faltered for a moment but kept his stance. He continued imbuing his glare into Dio. Dio slowly, but rather sensually walked his way over to Jonathan. "My dearest Jonathan...I have some words for you." Jonathan faltered once again. He was prepared to fight but he wasn't ready for this.

Dio kissed him on the mouth. It was quick and harsh just like him. Jonathan stumbled back, shocked and a little woozy. He felt his face flush. Dio held out a hand to pull him closer. You could see the fear of rejection in his eyes but he kept that same seductive smirk.

Jonathan knew, it would take very long and it would never be fully the same but this was a big step for Dio. He took his hand, and Dio's eyes widened.

Back to his fully confident self, Dio pulled Jonathan even closer, and whispered, "Now that we're stuck here, we have some work to do don't we?"

First Story 🎉