⚜️ His Scent ⚜️

Breathing in deeply, the scent of sweat graces Dio's nose. He closed his eyes contently, committing his memory to the not-so-delicate masculinity in odor of sweat and lavender soap. Letting the coat loosen in his grip he leaned back before inhaling much more deeply letting out a shaky sigh as his grip tightened, both hands pushing up for more access to the cloth.

A small smile crept over his face as he licked his lips, leaning back on his bed entirely, curled up with the coat laid over his face like a safety blanket.

"I'll lift you up like the sweetest angel..."

He can hardly believe his voice as he gently whispers into the fabric, fingering the stitches coiled tightly in his hands. Slowly a grin spread across his face, eyes half opened as the pressure in his hands increased, arms moving away-

With a tear the fabric ripped entirely, threads snapping with a satisfying rip. Unable to control his actions, he ripped more, reveling the scent as he held it close to him once more before tearing yet more. Finding more and more weaknesses from the one tear he ripped and pulled, destroying it bit by bit until it was a pile of cloth laying around him like rose petals.

All from just one little tear. Gently he brought a piece of fabric to his face, rubbing the soft silk. It looked so defeated. It was obvious at one point it was beautiful. Bringing it to his nose be let the scent meander and fell back on his pillow with a satisfied sigh.

"I'll tear you down like a whore."

Kinky~