⚜️ Your first wasn't Erina ⚜️

The gold-trimmed halls of the prestigious Joestar manor had paid witness to an act of utter impudence, jealousy, and underlying compulsion.
Dio Brando had decided to steal something absolutely irreplaceable from the heir of the Joestar fortune.

Surely, taking away his first kiss is the greatest theft, an act so heinous that Jonathan can't help but be further driven into seclusion and anxiety.
A downward spiral obviously leading to his inevitable depression and defeat. Yes, yes of course.

How could Jonathan ever face his beloved Erina again knowing his first kiss belonged to another? A fellow boy, no less? How humiliating.

Brando's master stroke to amass the Joestar's wealth by pushing the only other possible successor into madness would certainly work if he kept this up.

In the back of his mind he knew what he was doing would lead to the most grandiose victory he'd live to experience, a victory over the Joestar's, whose destiny and success had eclipsed his for far too long.

"It was I, DIO!" the golden haired juvenile had triumphantly howled at the top of his lungs, filled to the brim with the ultimate satisfaction.

Perhaps this feeling was more than just cruel pleasure in another's misery... the elation was too great a feeling.

His stomach felt strange, rumbling in an unfamiliar sensation.

As his face too felt scorned by unknown inexperience, a new, strange heat set his cheeks aflame, was this really beyond cherished joy in causing another pain? Futile... Dio knew he hated the spoiled brat. He knew.

As Dio had contemplated this mystery, he noticed that Jonathan still hadn't reacted at all to what had just transpired.

He wasn't furious or cringing or even sad.
So alien an event, the oddity transformed the atmosphere, now filled with this un-explainable stigma and tension...

Like time itself had come to a complete stop.

Jonathan just stared wide eyed, frozen. His mouth slightly ajar, unmoved, left exactly as Dio had it when their lips first made contact, and his cheeks... they were so red.

Not even the scarlet halls surrounding them could match the shade's intensity and vibrance. This was not going as intended at all.

A new fear had bred within and began climbing it's way up Dio's legs, his spine stiffened and his face almost ready to twitch into an abstract expression of horror unlike anything he had ever experienced. This was bad.

"K-Keep it together, he-he must be ready to break, to snap, that must be it!" Dio reflected consciously, desperate to steer himself back to complete composure and control.

His esteemed self-defense mechanisms were all faltering, malfunctioning. Dio up until that point was the most calculating youth he had the pleasure to know, at least he thought as much until those azul eyes pooled into his own. This pained silence had to stop before the worst happened, whatever that might be...

"Well aren't you going to SAY SOMETHI-"

It was then that the absolute worst possible scenario unfolded, in the most abrupt petrifying fashion.

JoJo stepped forward and leaned himself over his step-sibling, cutting Dio's prompt off by pushing his lips directly into the other's, their mouths once more meeting at a full-on collision, a unprecedented reversal of fortunes.

And for the second instance in one sitting, time itself had come to a complete stand-still. The gears stuck upon the unanticipated passion, halted.

Once time resumed Dio had never felt so vile, so sick to his core. Absolute self-loathing and deprecation consumed him as he immediately came to realize the truth.

He really, really liked this. He could feel his own heart leap out of his chest, it was pumping so fast he thought he might pass right then and there.

In an act of pure instinct and last ditch self-preservation he pushed his rival away and ran in the opposite direction.

His face burned unbearably, he gripped it tight with both hands obscuring his flushed demeanor and made his way to his quarters at a speed that could be considered above any human's capacity. Time pressed forward.

Jonathan himself had no idea what had just occurred, standing dumbstruck amongst the same heat Dio had tried to resist... amongst the same heat they just shared together.

An involuntary act of incendiary intimacy. The young gentleman had never been so unsure of himself or the world around him.
Compelled to understand he decided to follow after the blonde, hoping fate would aid in unraveling the answers he sought.