⚜️ Jonathon's Chest ⚜️

Jonathon's 'boobs' appreciation time~

"You look stressed out, Dio," Jonathan notes as Dio steps into their shared room. He closes the book he's reading and sets it aside. "Was work tough for you?"

"Not at all. Just a bit of trouble with clients and paperwork. Nothing I can't handle." Dio sighs, running his hand through his blond locks. "Nonetheless, it's an engaging job." After taking off his suit coat and shoes, he sits on the bed with a groan.

Even though Dio won't admit it, Jonathan can see he's a little stressed from today. He chuckles at the thought. Dio always stubbornly holds back his feelings. It's up to Jonathan to pry them out of him. "Are you weary? Work is difficult, isn't it, Dio?" a playful smirk creeps on Jonathan's face.

Dio scoffs. "Never." he cleared his throat. "As if I, Dio, would get tired of my job. You make me laugh, JoJo. I could work all day and night if I wanted to."

What a show-off, Jonathan thinks with a silent chuckle. "Oh, well," he sighs. "I was about to head to sleep, too, but I was waiting for you. You always work late, and we're never together." his face falls into a pout. "But if you want to be a workaholic, then fine..."

Dio's cheeks turn rosy as he catches Jonathan's fake pout. "Oh, shut up! Don't give me that damned look." he huffs. Jonathan can't hold back a chuckle. "Fine. Give me a minute." Dio rises from the bed. He removes his fancy work suit and changes into more comfortable clothing for bed.

Dio takes the vacant spot next to Jonathan, but instead of using a pillow, he occupies Jonathan's broad chest. He pulls the blanket over their bulky bodies, yawning. Jonathan's size made him jealous at times, but he's satisfied to have him at his fingertips. Not that Dio would ever tell him.

"D-Dio!" Jonathan blushes at the rare affection. Dio barely did this at all. He must be really drained. Dio yawns again, looking up at Jonathan. "C-Cute..." Jonathan cups his face, embarrassed.

"You're the cute one, JoJo..." Dio said as he kissed one of Jonathan's pecs, slipping into sleep.

"Eh?! Did I hear that correctly?!" Jonathan widens his eyes. He must be dreaming. Dio can't be this quiet, affectionate, and cute all at the same time. He's too nice for Jonathan's taste. "Are you okay, Dio?!"

"Are you going to shut up and accept this before I change my mind?" Dio yawns, barely finishing his sentence. "Ugh... I'm tired." He returns to Jonathan's chest, placing his head. "Goodnight, JoJo."

Jonathan smiles, a warm feeling sinking in his chest. It might be from Dio's head, but whatever. He leans down and kisses the top of Dio's head. Suddenly, he isn't so sleepy as before. Jonathan reaches for his previously discarded book and resumes to read it. With every breath he takes, he sees Dio lift along with his chest. It's embarrassing considering how much Dio is obsessed with his chest. Jonathan won't judge since he has a thing for the three moles on Dio's ears.

Reading a few chapters returns the sleepiness in Jonathan. He yawns and sets the book away for good. Getting into position to sleep is difficult. Dio won't comply since he's dead asleep. "Come on, Dio." Jonathan quietly nudges him. Dio stirs and frowns, ultimately getting the hint. "Thank you."

"Shut it," Dio grumbles. He returns to his special pillow, allowing a rare smile to slip.

Jonathan smiles back before finally sleeping.