🌟 Snippets 🌟

Jonathan and Dio as a pastel/punk that are dating and Jonathan's just a kind, somewhat quiet/calm, but nerdy baby boy while Dio's just a leather wearing punk and both are polar opposites of each othe. Here's some headcanons of them like this. Hope y'all enjoy 😊

Shout out to MGoldenWolf for giving me that idea of the awkward calm nerd/punk theme. Thanks Fam 💖.

If you all have any requests, please express them and I'll try making them, I love making things like this since sometimes I have no idea what to write about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. 

- I feel like if pastel Jonathan were to introduce Punk Dio to his friends he'd say something like "I have to introduce you to my friends and you look like you could murder all of them with your eyeliner and black leather, and they might be terrified." 

- Same for punk Dio when he has to (eventually) introduce pastel Jonathan to his friends he'd say something like, "I have to introduce you to my friends and you look like a teddy bear compared to our biker gang looking group, oh god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.

Ok so Imagine this...

Dio who's a punk-goth electronic who works at a music store, and Jonathan being a pastel classical person. Jonathan visits the music store every day and looks at classical music a lot, and Dio tries to learn about that type of music because they've got a crush on Jonathan, so they have something to talk about.

Bonus: Jonathan would also try to listen to the Music Dio listens to just to also make conversation with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. 

- Dio being the moody punk he is would be all rude to everyone he knows but when ever pastel Jonathan comes along they melt because of how cute they are.

-  Jonathan giving Dio a pastel flower crown and Dio just rocking the pastel flower crown look (even though he won't say it).

- I can imagine as a date, Dio would take Jonathan to a punk band concert and surprisingly, Jonathan has the best time of their life to much of Dio's surprise.

- I can see Dio buying Jonathan his own personalized leather jacket. I can see it having some vibrant red roses decorated around it to keep some kind of color on it. 

- Of course Dio has the resting annoyed face and Jonathan has the resting always happy face.

- Jonathan being the happy go lucky one while Dio is the I hate everyone person. Dio would probably use Jonathan as an 'Extrovert Shield' to avoid any sort of conversation he doesn't want to be apart of. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. 

- Dio seeing Jonathan getting bullied because of how he dresses (more light colors and some people think that as a boy he should wear more darker and more masculine clothe colors). 

- Seeing Jonathan get bullied, I can see Punk Dio protecting Jonathan from bullies.

- Dio would totally beat the bullies up and say, "If you so much as say ONE MORE thing about Jonathan, I swear I'll kill you, bury you all, and dance on your graves."

- Becasue of this, the bullies from then on, leave Jonathan alone and never bother him again.

- However they snitch on Dio and he ends up getting in trouble because of it, Jonathan, using his social skills, convinced the teacher/principal to go easy on Dio.

- Dio giving Jonathan l a ride to school/work on his motorcycle and they'd have opposite helmets like Jonathan has a baby blue helement while Dio has a black helmet with spikes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again MGoldenWolf for the idea 💖.