🌟 Snippets 🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.

Jonathan: *hugs Dio from behind*

Jonathan: *tucks a strand of his hair behind his ear*

Dio: *Blushes intensly*

Jonathan: *whispers into Dio's ear* Eat all the Hershey Chocolates and we're through.

Dio: *in his mind* GODDAMMT THAT WAS SO HOT FUCK JONATHAN WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. 

Jonathan: I'm Home!

Dio: Welcome home! Would you like lunch or... do you want me?

Jonathan: I'll have lunch 

Dio: *mumbles angrily*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.

Ok so imagine this...

Jonathan and Dio doing the forehead touch like, after Part 3 after Dio dies he thinks he's going to hell but ends up in Heaven where he reunites with Jonathan just waiting for him. Then Dio just instead of acting like an asshole he just completely breaks down and thinks on Why he's here and not in hell. Jonathan then proceeds to just hug Dio and tell him that he's here cause he was given a second chance and that he deserves to live a happy life since he couldn't have one back on Earth. Dio then just clings onto Jonathan and cries his eyes out. But like in the end after having a heart to heart with each other, both walk into the light together, hand in hand and do a forehead touch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.

Jonathan: What are you doing?

Dio: *squiggling in Jonathan's arms* Hiding

Jonathan: ... do you mean hugging?

Dio: *pauses* Did I fucking stutter?

Dio: *mumbles* this is my safe place.

Jonathan: Pardon?

Dio: I SAID THIS A HORRIBLE PLACE! 

Dio: As if I Dio, would say anything else stupid JoJo!

Jonathan: Whatever you say love *proceeds to hug Dio* I love you.

Dio: *mumbles* I love you too stupid JoJo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.

Ok so Imagine this...

Jonathan and Dio are in a secret forbidden relationship (since y'know, England back in the 1890's didn't approve of same sex relationships and if found, then it'd be punished by death as well as bring shame to your family name) and both meet in secret almost every night just to dance at some slow classical music in either a spare room or in either bedrooms. Both in pajamas they just cling to each other as slow music plays around them. Both know what'd happen if they were caught but both don't care and just want to live a happy life together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.

Jonathan and Dio: *both glaring at each other*

SpeedWagon: Do you smell that?

Erina: *sniffs the air* What?

SpeedWagon: *points to Jonathan and Dio*

SpeedWagon: This, my dear Erina, is the scent of sexual tension.

Erina: Oh my, how long does this normally last?

SpeedWagon: Can't say, last time this lasted for about...6 days I think?

Erina: If I may ask Robert, how did it end last time?

SpeedWagon: Well...*flashbacks on how Dio and Jonathan were both aggressively making out shirtless in the forest after both were avoiding each other for almost a week* I-I'd rather not say just... it's just a guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.

(IDK if England gets a lot of snow but let's pretend it does and it snows a lot in the countryside)

- Jonathan dying of laughter after because of the ridiculous amount of warm clothes Dio is wearing like honey it's cold but you're gonna die of Hyperthermia anyways if you dress like that.

- Dio being the stoic one wearing big fluffy ear warmers and mittens (courteous of Jonathan since he bought them since Dio gets cold real fast).

- Both boys (mostly Dio) stuffing snow down each others coats the minute they step outside.

- Jonathan making a large snowball and chasing Dio with it.

- Jonathan hitting Dio with the large snowball and Dio plays dead.

- Jonathan being concerned that he hurt Dio worriedly goes and checks up on him.

- Dio "ressurecting" and shoves snow in Jonathan's face.

- Both start wrestling in the snow

- Jonathan winning the 'wrestling match' only to get tackled down again by Dio for Round 2.

- Dio winning the playful match and then kissing Jonathan in the snow.

- Both buying hot chocolate and going for a stroll in a nearby park, their arms linked together as they enjoy the quiet and peaceful surroundings. 

- Jonathan playfully daring Dio to walk on a frozen pond which knowing Dio and his pride, he proceeds to do it since he doesn't back down from a challenge.

- Dio falling into the pond because of it.

- After Dio makes it out of the pond now soaking wet and EXTREMELY cold, Jonathan just takes off his coat and wraps it around Dio along with his scarf and both hurriedly proceed back to the Mansion to get Dio warm.

- Both wearing ONESIES!

- I can Jonathan is a dog Onesie (if ya get the reference) and Dio in a Cat onesie.

- Both curling up on the couch and watching a corny romantic movie (Probably The NoteBook or Dirty Dancing)

- After watching numerous corny romantic movies, both are tired but Dio begs Jonathan to carry him to bed.

- Jonathan then lifts Dio up in his arms bridal style and carries him off to bed.