⚜️ Your Mine ⚜️

Dio has been following jojo after he saw a blonde girl, named erina who is always by Jonathan's side. It made him boils with anger everytime erina was staring straight at Jojo. "Hahaha! Jojo.." She laughed shyly because jojo drew their name at the tree.
Dio growled, he hates looking at them laughing, it sounds like pigs screaming while they are boiling alive. "Godfuckingdamn it." He said staring down the tree that has 'jojo x erina' craved.

'i know...You belong to somebody new..'

At night jojo is sleeping then Dio shows up at his room staring at the dark blue hair boy. "Jojo..." He whispered. The whisper was enough to make jojo realizes that dio is there.
"d-dio?" He said with his eyes closed.
"Jojo..How dare you go out with that whore again?"

"h-huh?? You mean erina? dont call her that!" He got mad because dio is calling her love whore, who wouldnt.
"Huh, when i say whore you knew who was i was talking about. You must think shes a whore too?" He smirked. He likes to make jojo annoyed, especially when he's with erina now.
"Dio you-!" He got up to dio, grabbing his shoulder, ready to punch his smug face. But he knew he wouldnt.

"Jojo...Why do you need her when im here? I am better and more hotter than that hoe, jojo.." "huh??" Jojo seems to be shocked that his stepbrother, who killed his dog, who always try to mess with him everyday, making his life a hell ever since he showed up,,,,,has a crush on him?
"dio, y-you like me?" He tries to not looks disgusted, he IS straight but he tries to accept people with different opinion about same genders.

Dio knew that jojo cringed so he fake cries "You dont respect homosexual jojo? Youre racist, you dont deserve to be a gentleman!" Dio threw shade at him, making jojo feels bad. "dio, i didnt mean to.." jojo comfort dio with hugs but dio pushed him.
"Shut it! dont touch me..You broke my heart jojo, i tried to love you but you still dont love me." He cries. 'fucking dumb jojo, GUILTY SHALL EAT YOU!' he thinks while smirking.

"then why did you treats me so badly when you first came?" Jojo still thinks that dio was just faking it because dio likes erina. "I...." dio didnt know what to say, he needs to think of something, quick!
Ah! "b-Because, i was abused by my dad when i was a kid, so i thought that was how the Brando family shows love toward each other by making one suffers." He knew it was a stupid excuse, but lets just say that dio got no education at all and is very very innocent in jojo's eyes.

"Oh..Dio....." Jojo started to feel guilty, 'i guess i cant be mad at him..'
He hugged dio and this time he didnt pushed him away instead hugging him back, tightly. 'hehehehehe jojo you fell for it you fool!' He's proud that jojo fell into his trap and now, jojo is his. "Im sorry dio, we can go slow if you want." He smiled. "Kiss me jojo."
His hand are wrapped around jojo's neck, waiting for the other boy making his next move.

"d-dio i said go slow!" He blushed. Haha what a cutie. "Ohh come on jojo, its your first kiss wasnt it? You must be scared to kiss erina because was scared shes uncomfortable, but with me i wont. I would be the happiest boy, jojo." He smirked. Jojo melt by dio's word. "now come jojo, do it."

And they kissed.

'but tonight..you belong to me.'